Jobs....?

4magpies

TTC #2 IVF
Reaction score
What do you all do for a living?

Or for those who are students what are you studing to do?

I am a Warranty Administrator for Volkswagen. I work for a dealership & I claim all the money back for repairs to customers cars. I love my job... its like the technicallity of a mechanic but without the mess & backache! Haha.

xxx

Ooooooh do you get a cheap car?

I've been on maternity leave for a realllly long time now (got pregnant with my son when my daughter was 8 months old :blush: ) but I was working for a fetish company doing sales,admin and attending events...

xxxx

That sounds like a really fun job!

I do get cheap cars but I drive a Honda & wont change manufactures cause I love my Type R so much!

I cant wait for mat leave!

xx

Ohh jen sounds much more interesting than my job. I work in a college as a receptionist. Very bog standard and boring

Ooooh Barbles you're in the same part of the world as me!I'm in Plymouth,where abouts in Cornwall are you?
xxxx

I live at the bottom of Cornwall. I love living in Cornwall lol. I love your childrens names Jen. I was saying the other day about Liberty to the OH (he must get so fed up with the 'how bout this name, or this one' lol) but his last name begins with a L so it didnt sound good together.

What do you teach Caz?

Thanks Barbles!I just tried out the name Liberty with some L surnames (although to be fair I could only think of Lawrence and Lake ;) ) and I thought it sounded quite cute.

Sorry Becca I've taken over your thread a bit :blush: I'm such a blabbermouth.Forgive me? :flower: x

Well the OH last name is what you do if someone tells you a joke if you get my drift, with an 'in' on the end. It's not an easy surname to match names with, believe me lol.

Haha. Forgiven honey. Dont worry about it. Nothing wrong with a good old bit of conversation!

I love the name Liberty too. I have added it to my "list".

xxx

Well the OH last name is what you do if someone tells you a joke if you get my drift, with an 'in' on the end. It's not an easy surname to match names with, believe me lol.

Ooh I like Liberty with that!I think it sounds pretty.I love picking names though,I could just think about names all day :D x

I work for a health insurance company as an enrollment & billing coordinator. Unfortunately I don't get free insurance (or even a discount) for working here. I do get reimbursement for school which is great because I'm working on my bachelors in accounting.

I work part time in a bakery as an assistant manager, i'm looking for something full time currently though.

I have taken out so much insurance and filled in so many insurance forms over the past 2 weeks I dunno how you do it for a living! Haha.

Joys of home ownership I suppose.

xxx

What do you teach Caz?

Thanks Barbles!I just tried out the name Liberty with some L surnames (although to be fair I could only think of Lawrence and Lake ;) ) and I thought it sounded quite cute.

Sorry Becca I've taken over your thread a bit :blush: I'm such a blabbermouth.Forgive me? :flower: x

I teach History xx

I'm a manager in the NHS in womens and childrens :) I love my job! xx

I work part time in a bakery as an assistant manager, i'm looking for something full time currently though.

Do you get free food? Lol.

xx

Exactly what I was thinking ;) I'd be so fat if I worked in a bakery!

What do you teach Caz?

I teach History xx

I was terrible at history at school!I bet you're great to have on side in a pub quiz though--they always ask ridiculously hard history questions in those!xxx

I'm a home visitor for Public Health..love visiting mom's and baby's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->