Jobs....?

I manage the admin staff on the birth centre and just do day to day operational management really like theatre lists and appointments etc. And I get to spend time on the wards which I love so I get to see all the good sides of a clinicians job with all the lovely patients and mums and babies (is terrible for my broodiness!)

Yes we get really good mat pay and paid time off for all appointments etc. We are really lucky. Do you get good mat pay in your job? We are just in the process of buying a new Polo! :) xx

I currently work in a toy shop part time, whilst figuring out what to do with my life. I've been working in retail for 3 years trying to work that out though, so it's not looking good :p

I change my mind every week, but at the moment it's sign language interpretor. It's been that for a little while now and I'm thinking I'm just gonna book the course, then it's too late to back out like I usually do! :rofl: There are so many possibilities, and I think I'd really love. Another way of chatting - my favourite past time! XD

You girls all have really interesting jobs, I'm jealous :p xx

I manage the admin staff on the birth centre and just do day to day operational management really like theatre lists and appointments etc. And I get to spend time on the wards which I love so I get to see all the good sides of a clinicians job with all the lovely patients and mums and babies (is terrible for my broodiness!)

Yes we get really good mat pay and paid time off for all appointments etc. We are really lucky. Do you get good mat pay in your job? We are just in the process of buying a new Polo! :) xx

Nope its rubbish. I just get 6 weeks @ 90% of my basic. Then statuatory. Bleh!

Oooh which engine? I have to say I am not a fan. But then I dont really rate VW's. Haha. I just see everything that goes wrong with them though in my job. The new polos look pretty though.

xxx

Nope its rubbish. I just get 6 weeks @ 90% of my basic. Then statuatory. Bleh!

Oooh which engine? I have to say I am not a fan. But then I dont really rate VW's. Haha. I just see everything that goes wrong with them though in my job. The new polos look pretty though.

xxx

I have no idea which engine, all I know is that it's smaller than our Alfa which is a 2 litre. Oh and it's black haha this is all I know OH is in charge of cars! It's killing us on petrol as we travel quite far to work so we wanted something new and something smaller so we have more money each month. I saw your post about insurance forms is this for your house? It's sooooo much effort lol, my life insurance took forever to sort because I'm epileptic, I swear it was harder than sorting that than it was buying the actual house!!

My car is black. Its the best colour. Hard to keep clean tho! Yeah its for my mortgage. Life insurance is quite expensive for us as my hubby has a high risk job. He is a scaffolder so spends his days 300ft up in the air!

xxx

What do you all do for a living?

Or for those who are students what are you studing to do?

I am a Warranty Administrator for Volkswagen. I work for a dealership & I claim all the money back for repairs to customers cars. I love my job... its like the technicallity of a mechanic but without the mess & backache! Haha.

xxx

I am a Parts Supervisor at a car dealership :happydance: Love my job too. I mainly deal with trade customers/accounts (the advisors can deal with the retail customers coz they bug me) which I enjoy coz it means I get to know my customers really well and have a laugh with them. We also do the warranty claims in our department so I kinda know what you mean about your job :thumbup: i'm on mat leave at the moment though

I am in the complete opposite situation to you though...I work for Honda but drive a VAG car :haha:

What do you all do for a living?

Or for those who are students what are you studing to do?

I am a Warranty Administrator for Volkswagen. I work for a dealership & I claim all the money back for repairs to customers cars. I love my job... its like the technicallity of a mechanic but without the mess & backache! Haha.

xxx

I am a Parts Supervisor at a car dealership :happydance: Love my job too. I mainly deal with trade customers/accounts (the advisors can deal with the retail customers coz they bug me) which I enjoy coz it means I get to know my customers really well and have a laugh with them. We also do the warranty claims in our department so I kinda know what you mean about your job :thumbup: i'm on mat leave at the moment though

I am in the complete opposite situation to you though...I work for Honda but drive a VAG car :haha:

Heyyyy. I worked in Parts for a couple of before I got this job!

I worked at Skoda and then VW here before I went for this job.

Haha. Who owns your dealership? I work for lookers if you have heard of it?

xxx

My car is black. Its the best colour. Hard to keep clean tho! Yeah its for my mortgage. Life insurance is quite expensive for us as my hubby has a high risk job. He is a scaffolder so spends his days 300ft up in the air!

xxx

Ditto, my OH is a nuclear engineer and I'm epileptic so ours is pretty high too. Our house insurance is pretty decent though! I think the dogs insurance is more than the house insurance lol xxx

Haha. Funnily our dog insurance is more than our house insurance too!

What kind of dog have you got?

xxx

I'm a nanny and self employed. Hoping to make the switch to from nanny to postpartum doula/business owner pretty soon. Just got to work a little harder!

xxx

We have a miniature dachshund, Chester! He's my baby at the moment lol. What dog do you have? Just been looking at my mat pay it's actually better than I thought lol xxx

I am an accounts clerk for a pub estate company. I love my job, the managers let me know that my efforts are appreciated and we get loads of free alcohol at Christmas lol!

Also hoping I'm next on the list to conceive (I've worked there 3 years and in that time 4 of my colleagues have had babies and another is currently expecting)! :)

xxx

We have a miniature dachshund, Chester! He's my baby at the moment lol. What dog do you have? Just been looking at my mat pay it's actually better than I thought lol xxx

He is a white boxer! Little bundle of trouble. I love dachsys! Well cute! Is he a short coat or a wire hair?

xx

I'm a nurse. I've only just qualified and I actually started my job today :)

I'm a student, last year of studying to become a solicitor, probably commercial property based, as I think I'm a little too empathatic for family law! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->