Jobs....?

Lol,im a halfords veteran too :thumbup: I left coz they wouldnt give me more money, but as soon as I handed my notice in they suddenly offered to pay me more than my new job (but only just). I politely declined coz I got fed up with dealing with customers face to face every day :haha:

Yeah, pendragon doesnt have the best rep in the world. Its just a massive pain in the bum that they own something like 300+ of the car dealerships in uk coz it makes them harder to avoid :growlmad:
As for the kerridge thing, I guess with the number of dealerships they own it was probably cheaper for them to use their own software than to pay someone else for the privilege. But im sure if I needed to I could pick it up quick enough!! Quite a few bodyshops have taken on the pendragon system too so it must be cheaper than kerridge (coz none of them 'like' using it). I cant see why else they would switch :shrug:

xx

Halfords? This is scary your like me but live somewhere different and have a LO! Haha. Whats the system called? We have a bodyshop on site. I just love doing bodyshop warranty claims! Lol.

I think we share the same anniversary aswell according to our tickers?

xxx

Lol, I was thinking you were like me but in another place too :haha:

The system is called Pinnacle. Its a pretty generic name really!!
We used to have a bodyshop on site too but pendragon dont like bodyshops much and closed alot of them down. We now use the space as a second workshop!!

Oh yeah,and to add to the similarities, did I read somewhere that your birthday is in june too?? xx

We use EMACs at our body shop. I hate hate hate it! Lol.

Yeah June the 15th! When is yours? So your a Gemini too?! This is freaking me out quite alot! In a nice way though honey as we seem on the same wavelenght... I think your lovely alread just from your posts on here....!

xxx

Aww thanks hun :hugs:
And I am a gemini, yeah :thumbup: but my birthday is the 2nd xx

Your a year older than me though arent you as your 24 this year?

It would of been really scary if we had the same birthday! Lol.

xx

Lol,it would have been!! Yeah im gona be 24 :(

Anyway, talk about taking over a thread :haha: going slightly back on topic, do you plan to carry on working in a dealership? ie, do you see yourself as a DP one day? xx

Erm... I see myself as warranty or aftersales manager maybe not DP. DP sounds scary & ours is an A hole. Id quite like to be a stay at home mum one day though as my OH has quite a well paying job although it is dangerous. Hopefully he will get upto site supervisor or something eventually!

xxx

Erm... I see myself as warranty or aftersales manager maybe not DP. DP sounds scary & ours is an A hole. Id quite like to be a stay at home mum one day though as my OH has quite a well paying job although it is dangerous. Hopefully he will get upto site supervisor or something eventually!

xxx

lol, ours isnt great either. I've noticed that most DP's seem to come from a sales background which is what turns them into a-holes in the first place :haha:

Your OH is a scaffolder right? I would freak out if my OH was doing something as high risk as that. A few years ago he wanted to join the fire service but I wouldnt let him :blush:

Yeah & sales... pfft!

Yeah hes a scaffolder and spends his day up at daft heights of 300ft lifting up 20ft poles over the edges of buildings and bridges!! I used to worry alot but I try not to it was taking over my life. I worry if he doesnt text me back!

I know when I do get preg and I have to tell him it wont be via a text at work! He would probably fall off with the shock! Haha.

xxx

Thats nice you're in a position to be a SAHM if you wanted to.

In an ideal world id like to set up a cake making business so i could work whatever hours i like but there just isnt enough money in it compared to what i do now, so i just dabble with it on the side making cakes for family, friends and friends of friends etc :)

Yeah & sales... pfft!

Yeah hes a scaffolder and spends his day up at daft heights of 300ft lifting up 20ft poles over the edges of buildings and bridges!! I used to worry alot but I try not to it was taking over my life. I worry if he doesnt text me back!

I know when I do get preg and I have to tell him it wont be via a text at work! He would probably fall off with the shock! Haha.

xxx

LMAO, I told my OH I was pregnant via a text :rofl: :rofl: he knew I was doing the test but had to go to Dunstable to work late that night and I was waiting around for him to get home :haha: xx

Graduate student studying social work :) Trying to find either a full-time or part-time job to hold me over!

Yeah & sales... pfft!

xxx

LMAO, I told my OH I was pregnant via a text :rofl: :rofl: he knew I was doing the test but had to go to Dunstable to work late that night and I was waiting around for him to get home :haha: xx

I think id be doing it face to face in my case. But saying that I dont think I could keep it quiet that long. Haha.

I dunno if I could face doing a test with him actually there. I think I'd have to get used to the idea myself first. Last time I think I was in actual shock!

xxx

I work in Perfect Pizza.. customers are a pain in the ass (some of them are so dumb it amazes me) but most of the people I work with are ace :)

I'm a reborn artist full time, i work from home so i get to spend lots of time with my little boy!

Im a Retail Manager in Quiz. I've been with the company 12 years this year :) xxx

Iam a veterinary nurse...i love my job! possibly thinking of going into human nursing or midwifery at some point in the future though

xx

Iam a veterinary nurse...i love my job! possibly thinking of going into human nursing or midwifery at some point in the future though

xx

I worked 6 months voluntary as a vet nurse to get on the degree course then the uni decided I didnt have the right A levels to do the course! Was not happy. Was my dream job! You lucky thing!

xxx

I am a student studying Politics with Economics and I want to get onto a graduate managment scheme hopefully when I finish next year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->