Jobs....?

Oooo - just getting into this thread a bit late. I'm a student - in my final year of my PhD in nursing (5 months to go!!). I work with younger people with dementia and their families, it can be really emotional and pretty heavy going sometimes but so worthwhile, I love it.

I'm a student finishing college at the minute =) on a course called nurse cadets, we do 3 days in college studying things like microbiology, physiological disorders, anatomy and physiology...and we do 2 days placement in the hospital on different wards...its fantastic and i LOVE it!! on my maternity leave atm, but i will be going back in September for my final year and then on to manchester uni in September 2011 to study Midwifery =D cant wait!!!! xx

I'm a full-time computer scientist student in my 2nd year at uni :)

I'm just about to graduate with a degree in english language and linguistics. I work part time as a supervisor of menswear in a department store. I'd like to end up as a fashion journalist or I would quite like to set up my own independent publishing company :) xxxx

I'm a carer, hoping to either get into support work or occupational therapy x

Well at the minute i am a student teacher but i have a job set for September teaching year 5 :thumbup:

I am very excited! I hope to be there a couple of years before TTC

I'm a student nurse, 1year till i qualify (if i stop having babies) and then i'm doing my 18months midwifery training! :yipee:

Hi ladies.....

I am a Civil Engineer.... love my job.. i am a consultant so not out on site very often and even when i am its just in a supervision way or taking a few level. Our p,ace seems to be good for mat leave so thats good and alot of the ladies come backon a part time basis to start with which is a good option!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->