John Lewis (and other Christmas ads)

motherofboys

Reaction score
Who has seen the John Lewis advert? Its a real tear jerker.

I've not seen any others yet

Off to YouTube I go! I don't watch TV anymore (only OD/streaming) so I won't get to see any of them

I can't find it? Only one's which people have made at home. Tried googling and there's no set release date as of yet.

I've seen Aldi (I think). We also don't watch TV so will have to you tube x

I've not seen it yet! I will keep an eye out for it :)

I saw it on Facebook, I'm the same and don't really watch TV except what the kids have on in the mornings haha I'll try find the link

John Lewis Christmas Advert hasn't been released yet (my DH works for JL Head Office and I keep asking they get a preview) :shrug:

People must just be claiming it is then. Its even titled John Lewis. I'm actually glad if it isn't, don't want to be in tears every time it pops up :haha:

Was it the one involving the staffy by any chance? The song is so irritating on that ](*,) The youtuber created it to raise money for charity as an alternative to the shops closing, and using JL as a ploy to be noticed.

I must admit, I'm not overly impressed with any of them thus far after looking on youtube. Hope JL pulls something good out of the bag.

Yes they use John Lewis as click bait so people watch them :dohh: I will update on here when I find out when it is being released - hoping it is a good one this year I loved Edgar last year

I didn't like the dog one. I know it isnt the official JL one, but still.
Usually there's a happy ending, that's a bit overall gloomy for a christmas ad for me.
Hope the official John Lewis one is a good one, I always seem to love theirs!

Anyone saw the McDonald’s one
Had tears in my eyes with that one. Reminded me so much of my oldest.

Not yet, will go look. Last years one did that to me though, the big kid not wanting to join in with the little one, then wanting to right at the end. Reminded me of mine hahaha

It’s on their Facebook page not sure if it’s aired on tv yet

Oh blimey I've just gone and watched the mcdonalds one and teared up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back