Join the mad woman who like to pee on sticks at 6dpo :haha:

Hey ladies today marks 9 dpo and I was feeling out this morning. I slept terribly last night very restless which I think messed with my bbt this morning so I could'nt rely on that alone. I caved and ran to walmart for a test first thing. I took it and it looked negative as usual so I went about getting ready for work. 20-30 mins later I walked back to the bathroom where I left it on the counter and I swear I see something although I am terrified that I am getting my hopes up and that it is an evap although I swear I see color. I attached a photo. I will test again in a few more days but right now I don't know how to feel.

Attachments

• test 1.jpg
    test 1.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 36
Hey ladies today marks 9 dpo and I was feeling out this morning. I slept terribly last night very restless which I think messed with my bbt this morning so I could'nt rely on that alone. I caved and ran to walmart for a test first thing. I took it and it looked negative as usual so I went about getting ready for work. 20-30 mins later I walked back to the bathroom where I left it on the counter and I swear I see something although I am terrified that I am getting my hopes up and that it is an evap although I swear I see color. I attached a photo. I will test again in a few more days but right now I don't know how to feel.

There is very definitely a line and does have colour but like you say could it be an evap considering it wasn't there straight away? Good luck.

Oh their is most defiantly a line their fingers crossed for you :) my bbt is just not rising not dropping or anything I no my thermometer is working lol xx

Hmm that's a tough one because there is definitely a line but since it was out of the time frame AND blue...i'd be weary!gl on retest!

Sara it does look really good for a blue line. More convincing then I have had except when I was briefly pregnant last cycle. I say test with a FRER! :)

TDOG I am not seeing it but my work computer is sucky! I cant zoom in so still got fingers crossed for you!

Sara it does look really good for a blue line. More convincing then I have had except when I was briefly pregnant last cycle. I say test with a FRER! :)

TDOG I am not seeing it but my work computer is sucky! I cant zoom in so still got fingers crossed for you!

Thanks babe I got my other ic's today different brand I'll post xx

Screenshot_20180712-195134_FF Mobile.jpg I actually put the wrong reading in this morn when I clicked my thermometer on it had my reading why on earth I thought was that God nos but a deffo dip xx

Oh thank you gigs I thought I was going mental lol :rofl: I've been nauseous all day today xx

Who was I kidding not testing until tomorrow morn :haha: 20180713_093729.jpg
20180713_093638.jpg

I think I see something faint. Are these blue cross? If so, my first positive at 11dpo on these was really faint, the following day it was much darker

I think I see something faint. Are these blue cross? If so, my first positive at 11dpo on these was really faint, the following day it was much darker

Hey hun thanks for reply yes they the blue cross ones the one step were always showing shadows lol xx

My One Step always did the same, I found the blue cross ICs more reliable especially in terms of progression. Shadows can lead to bold lines though :)

Eeee I definitely see something on those two pics!!!!!

Eeek I'm glad you can all see it not just me going bananas then :haha: with my last pregnancies I had better results in afternoon done a frer and can't see nothing on it at all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->