Joining you guys

rtracey80

My fiance Tony and my son
Reaction score
I'm 27 weeks tomoro so thought i would pop in today and say hi to you all. cant believe how fast the last 27 weeks has gone. looking forward to sharing and asking advice

welcome, we're not as scary as we initialy look :haha: look forward to talking to you :thumbup:

Hello! Feels like just yesterday I was jumping over here! :) xxx

Hi,

I've only just come across so I'm a newbie too! How are you feeling? I just can't believe how quickly time is flying by! We're going nursery furniture shopping this weekend, can't wait! How are you getting on with your plans/shopping?

Come on in and grab a cuppa and biccie .... But not a choccie one as those are mine :winkwink:

Hi,

I've only just come across so I'm a newbie too! How are you feeling? I just can't believe how quickly time is flying by! We're going nursery furniture shopping this weekend, can't wait! How are you getting on with your plans/shopping?

feel pretty good. had a rather easy pregnancy so far. had a bit of bleeding at 11 weeks, only a couple of weeks of nausea. only problem now is swollen feet and ankles :nope: How are you feeling? i know it only feels like last week that we found out that we were expecting. Got most of the baby things now, its mostly things for my hospital bag that we need to sort out. Not started on the nursery yet, we still need to empty it of all our rubbish to make room :wacko:. feels like so much to do yet so little time

congratulations :D welcome to the 3rd and final tri!! woo :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"