Joint presents for 8 and 4 year old (and eBay question )

Logan's Mum

....plus Eric : )
Reaction score
Hello all :)
My two sons are very good (most of the time!)at sharing toys. This year I have spotted some second-hand Playmobil stuff I think they would love which can be added to their existing collection. It won't cost too much (£21 starting bid so far). It will have to be second-hand as the range isn't produced new any more.
If I get it the liklihood is that their biggest present will be shared. Do you think this is ok? Logan will get a small child-friendly camera as a main present and Eric something else.
The set is called Playmobil Great Dragon Castle and would have been around £60 or more New. It's without box complete with a couple of extra figures. And £21. Reasonable price?
Cheers! (Can't ask husband as it's "only" September and too soon for Xmas planning, the scrooge)...

I think that sounds like a great main present, if you look on Playmobil's site under accessories you can buy some unboxed items you could add on. There was definitely castle stuff last time I looked. You could have it set up ready for them on Christmas morning.

The only thing I would say though is it is unlikely to stay £21, Playmobil is popular on eBay so it tends to get competitive.

That accessories bit on Playmobil site looks awesome, such random stuff on there! I did think about buying something like their mini cash machine and putting it in the boys castle to see if they would notice :haha:

I won the Playmobil! :happydance: Just me bidding, as it was Collection Only I guess it would put people off unless they lived near me. Just need to arrange picking it up. Theres a red dragon too with it, just not in pic.

The second castle I bought from a charity shop for £4. Its the same type in the pic but mine hasnt got flags or torches.

So £25 for both which Im happy with :happydance:

Attachments

• ebay pic.jpg
    ebay pic.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 10
  • castle.jpg
    castle.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 6
You snapped up a bargain there!! How will you be wrapping it? In a box or leaving it open and unwrapped?

You snapped up a bargain there!! How will you be wrapping it? In a box or leaving it open and unwrapped?

Oh god I have no idea about the wrapping :shock: Will have to find a box, or if I have decent paper, wrap the castles and put the figures in their own box and wrap separate. tbh I dont even know where I can hide it as my normal hiding spot has presents in already..... whoops! :haha:

Rather than wrapping you could leave it all set up for them under your tree?
What a great bargain!

I think shared presents is fine, my sister and I often got shared main presents. Sounds like a bargain!

It's great you won it.

I think setting it up is more fun than wrapping it, it's ready to play with that way.

Bargain !!

I'd definitely leave it set up under the tree !

I think I will set it up, but fashion some sort of lid from a box, so wrap the box and then they can lift the box off to show the set underneath? :shrug: It will be on the floor in front of the tree, so it can be the first one they have. The cat might cover it in fluff otherwise :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->