Jordyn's Nursery

kaylamariee

Reaction score
Hey ladies..
Just thought i'd post pictures of what Jordyns nursery looks like so far :happydance:
The first pic is just the crib with the crib bedding..
And the second is after I put up the wall decals (which OH did NOT like, but oh well :))
I'm also putting Jordyn above the window when you walk into the room, instead of above her crib.. Will finish it after the baby shower which will be in about a month :cloud9:

Hope you like it ! Would love to see others nurseries !

IMG-20130305-00045.jpg

IMG-20130312-00046.jpg

Aww lovely! We're still in a 1 bedroom house, but Jason has three Winne the Pooh canvases above his cot lol :dohh:

Thank you!
I was going to do winnie the pooh if I wasn't going to find out, but obviously i caved.
Will be doing it for my next one for sure, cause i'm not caving ! :)
I'm also putting up pictures of her 3D ultrasound on the walls, just 2 or 3 of the best ones and recent belly pictures I got professionally done :)
Can't wait till it's finished<3

That's really cute! Love the decals. :haha: My LO's nursery isn't quite done, but should hopefully be by next week. :happydance:

Hey ladies..
Just thought i'd post pictures of what Jordyns nursery looks like so far :happydance:
The first pic is just the crib with the crib bedding..
And the second is after I put up the wall decals (which OH did NOT like, but oh well :))
I'm also putting Jordyn above the window when you walk into the room, instead of above her crib.. Will finish it after the baby shower which will be in about a month :cloud9:

Hope you like it ! Would love to see others nurseries !

View attachment 595483

View attachment 595487

Aw it's absolutely adorable :)

That's adorable! I wish I had the patience for wall decals and things like that. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->