Josh - 16 and pregnant

oohh that programme :( i havnt been able to watch it :'(

i completely agree, what an arse.
ergh.

Yeah he is! I just want to jump through the Tv and choke him!

could someone maybe mention what he did, lol this is very frustrating!

Basically he kept going back and forth with this born girl wqhiole she was pregnant. While she was in L andD room he picked a fight with her mom saying he was more important then her own mother. Then decided after her son was born that he was not ready to be a dad and bascially bailed.

Oh my god, I hated Josh! He was such a douche bag.
The fact he was being the way he was during her labor really irritated me! He was so rude to her, his own mom and her mom. Goshhhh!!! And then the girlfriend irritated me too because if he was my boyfriend I would've punched him in the face, she kept taking him back & treating him like he wasn't doing anything wrong. Grrr. Did they end up breaking up at the end?? Or did they stay together, I can't remember.

Ohhh! No way!!

Wooow, hopefully he doesn't get her knocked up.

seen as you girlies probly watch it over and over :haha: what chanal do they get replayed on?

He is an a** but so is Nikkole she was basically laughing at him trashing her mom on the reunion show :wacko:

Yeah, he was a bitch, haha. I didn't like really like any of the boyfriends in the new season too much.

I remember that episode- so many of the guys are horrifying, but I didn't feel too much sympathy for Nikkole, tbh. I don't really know why- maybe it was how she acted on the reunion show.

They replay it on MTV most days.
I hated it him so much, it made me realise though how lucky I am to have my OH, he really is lovely and im so glad I didnt wind up with some idiot like Josh
xx

seen as you girlies probly watch it over and over :haha: what chanal do they get replayed on?

It's on MTV multiple times a day :)

I hated him. He made me so mad. Thought the girl was ok though. The way the guy acted just made me so appreciative that my OH is the complete opposite.

Although I don't like the bit at the end, kinda like the conclusion when its close up on her face and the girl was all '' I wasn't ready to be a mom, and I'm still not''. Didn't they do that last week too? I get the impression that it's kinda like summing up how uncool it it, maybe like they're told to say something? Blah I dunno. Maybe I'm just imagining it. :flower:

i found it this morning :) its on my to watch lists after the inks

Yeah, he was a bitch, haha. I didn't like really like any of the boyfriends in the new season too much.

Not all of them were bad, just most of them:haha:. The one guy named Tyler was a really good guy it seemed, his daughters name was brooklyn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->