Joy, a 3ww lol

Good luck hun! x

Thanks Tam. Still no sign of AF

Any sign of AF for you yet hypnorm? Still no AF here. Gonna get Dave to buy me a test monday morning I think.

Nope AF arrived during the night, day 45 i think! am thinking of going to the doctors as cycles are getting more erratic in length. and there is a history of womens problems resulting in hysterectomies inmy family.

Oh, sorry AF got you hun :( :hugs: I hope the doctor manages to explain things

Sorry about AF Hypnorm......I think going to the Doc's is a good idea hun, wouldn't hurt just to get it checked out! Good luck hun and better luck with a BFP for next month! x

Cycle day 42. Negative test this morning :(

If this cycle and my next are 8weeks like my last one, I'm going to be worried that one of my ovaries isnt ovulating at all. I'd have thought that the pill wouldnt make me have 2 really long cycles after coming off it :( I know it'd still be irregular, but not this long surely.

Also been feeling ill a lot this week :( My stomach hurts lots

Sorry you are feeling rough hun, hope you are feeling better soon!

Sorry babe I have no experience of the pill so I have no idea about everything it can do your cycles.....all I do know is it can take about 6 months to get back to "normal" cycles or at least get your cycles regular again, and maybe it can also have some kind of effect on ovulating initially, but I really don't know? But if you have concerns hun see your GP and get advice just to set your mind at rest!

Good luck hun! :hugs: x

Thanks tam :hugs:

CD46 today. BFN this morning. Guess i'm in for another 8week cycle :(

Gaby, How are you doing....How are you on your cycle....

Still waiting for AF, but had a BFN yesterday :( This cycle's now longer than my last one. CD54 and counting. So confused, lol

Your chart says AF arrived? No?

y didnt it email me bout ur reply? oh well

No, AF's still not here. I think that's last months chart? I haven't been charting temps this month so its not displaying this cycle.

Day 59 now. I know cycles are irregular off the pill, but this is crazy! o_O; This cycle's a week longer than my last one already. Last one was only 52days. Maybe I should take another test. I took one last week, BFN :(

Have you been to see yoru GP now hun?

No, not yet. Need to fill in some forms to get switched to my local gp first, and i'm so bad at getting round to stuff like that ^^; Still, seeing as i decided to stop ttc i need to go talk to them bout contraception again anyway. Thinking about getting an implant rather than going on the pill, but will listen to a doctors advice first :nod:

Oh I am crap at doing things like that too.

Hun whatever comes next for you I wish you luck all the way :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->