Judging when to mark CD1!!?? (TMI)

nellis10

TTC with Duofertility
Reaction score
Hi Guys!

I am CD1 today.....but I'm not sure if I rreally am, or if it will be tomorrow....

Let me explain! -

I've a couple of brown marks on my pad, no real heavy bleeding yet, and I have only had one real blood wipe when I go to the loo, the rest have been very light pink, with a touch of red.

So would this be spotting and the last day of my cycle, or should I put it as light and CD1? :shrug:

Thanks!

OMG I am in the same boat!
(think I might have actually posted on your cycle buddies thread?)

Have had (TMI lol) light brown ish cm with a couple of pink streaks yesterday (wondered if witch or implant?) then today had the same, cramps suddenly hit a couple of hours ago, checked CP and v high (- but not entirely sure what that means, thought it was supposed to be low and hard for af?) then after checking cp was a small amount of blood cramps are getting really bad (as per usual AF) but as of yet no witch (keep rushing to the loo to check, think OH is thinking am a little crazy lol)

When i see blood whether its heavy or just light its cd 1 for me. I was spotting very lightly on thurs, fri and sat, but the cm only got darker and turned to blood on sunday, so sunday is cd1 for me xxx

SOunds good for you hun!! I think I am showing a little more than that....there is some red blood when I wipe, but very very light and not a heavy bleed....very little on the pad except (TMI) brown stains.

So judging by this I would say you are looking better for implantation that I am hunnie!!! I hopen this means your BFP!!! :happydance::happydance:

OMG! I am the exact same way!! :dohh: So, I always count cd1 as the first day I see any type of blood.

STOP IT!!! :rofl::rofl: That means I am CD1!!!! :hissy::hissy::hissy:

sorry hun, if its any consolation i'm not too happy i got a visit from old auntie florence xxxxxxx

Just unusual to be so light for me!

Is it the right time for implantation for you hun? If it is, then i hope it ends in a :bfp: Good luck xxxxx

Nah to be honest I think I am past that, just was hoping for a miracle!! My LP is normally 12 days so I am due AF today! :cry:

Sorry to hear that hun, lets hope that this month is our month!!!!xxxxx

Thank you for you positive thoughts but.....

:witch: has just arrived in full force :hissy:

I know it is only our first try but still feel gutted,

Good luck to you Nellis Fingers crossed

:hug:

Oh pooey hun!!! :hugs: Looks like we will be definite cycle buddies then!

But I DID get a short boobie pain about 10mins ago...so I am still clinging to my one last vestige of hope!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Saxo Girl....Get FF in your signature so we can stalk you chart if you temp!

Have pasted that in my signature, can I get / How do I get a link to my journal too? the same way? sorry am picking your brains now :)

That brown cm is blood its just old blood, I usually get 1-2 days of that before I get the red blood. I was told by my gyna to count the first day you see the brown blood as CD 1 as you are still bleeding even though it isn't red yet. Your body is just cleaning out the old stuff first, maybe left over from last cycle? Sorry if this is the :witch: and she has gotten you hun. :(

they just say that cd1 is a full proper "normal" bleed , for you as u usually have it ! by they i mean in my persona monitor book hun:) u shud still test!! if not good luck for next mth hunx

Im kind of having the same this month! Came off bcp last month, and my body doesn;t know where it is at! Had cm for about 2 weeks, ranging from brown to pinkish, to bloody (sorry if tmi) but ut always comes and goes! Its so annoying coz I dont know where I am at in my cycle! Thought :witch: was arriving this morning tho coz it was more bloody, but now nothing again!! I have never wanted a period so bad before!!! :hissy:

I hope we all get our :bfp: soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back