Judging when to mark CD1!!?? (TMI)

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by nellis10, Oct 8, 2008.

1. wannababy

wannababy Member

Well I was told by my OBGYN that you count CD1 from the first "flow" day. I think you may still be in the game. If it is brown, then I think its just old blood but not AF.

I had pinkish spotting (once when I wiped) on CD10, since then I have had very very light brown when I wipe. AF is not due until Friday, so so far so good I am still in the game.....just hope the :witch: doesn't come this time.

Good luck and baby dust to all:dust::af:

2. JJF

JJF Finished at 3

I'm going with the ladies that said to count cd1 when you have a "normal" flow, if your calling it spotting, then its probably just that, spotting, not cycle. Did that make any sense, haha....I guess I'm lucky, I typically go from NOTHING to OH MY GOSH am I having a MC even though I was never prego, the flood gates open up and usually during the middle of the night and I'm too stupid/lazy to have prepared for it before bed...ugh

3. Saxogirl

Saxogirl Mum to 2 beautiful boys!

Oh no sorry to hear that :( you must be really frustrated, well hope you get you cycle organised soon..... good luck!

:hug:

4. nellis10

nellis10 TTC with Duofertility

Well when I got home it became more pronounced so I marked it CD1 in the end...CD2 today which means only 8 days until I am fertile again!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: