July 1st anyone else in July2013

Libbysmum

Reaction score
:coffee: Hi anyone? I just found out I am expecting in July 1st...same day as my DH's birthday so exciting.
I am wondering if anyone else out there is due in July?
We recently lost pregnancy number 2 when I was 11wks. I really hope this one sticks and grows normally!:cry:

Congratulations Libbysmum & Sammy!!

I'm also due July 2. It's finally starting to sink in after a getting my BFP a week & a half ago....My OH was out of town & I wanted to tell him in person, so I finally got the chance last night. I've been so giddy since. I know it's still very early & I had a chemical in June but I'm feeling hopeful...fingers crossed for sticky beans for us all!!

I think my due date is June 28th. Although I want to make sure everything is going ok before really let that date sink in!

Congratulations Libbysmum & Sammy!!

I'm also due July 2. It's finally starting to sink in after a getting my BFP a week & a half ago....My OH was out of town & I wanted to tell him in person, so I finally got the chance last night. I've been so giddy since. I know it's still very early & I had a chemical in June but I'm feeling hopeful...fingers crossed for sticky beans for us all!!

Yay, was he excited? My hubby was so thrilled although terrified at the same time because of what happened to my last pregnancy. I agree...let's hope for stickers this time round...healthy and developmentally perfect!
:thumbup: Really do NOT want to go through that traumatic experience again!

I'm so sorry you had to go through that loss. Really, really hope everything is much smoother this time!

When I told my OH, he went through a range of emotions as well. First he was stunned. Then nervous/cautious after last time. When I told him the difference in my blood work this time vs last time (when my hcg was extremely low), he started to get excited. By the next morning, he wanted to start discussing names again! That's one of the first things he started to do last time as well- I think it helps him to feel connected to this new life going on inside me.

How's everyone doing? I'm happy to be moving into my 6th week, though tinged with a little anxiety because over the past day my CM has been a bit pink. I keep reminding myself that spotting is normal in 1st tri, and I have my 1st appointment tomorrow, so hopefully that will reassure me more.

I hope you're all doing well!

Congrats Ladies!

I'm due July 11th with my first :) :happydance:

How's everyone doing? I'm happy to be moving into my 6th week, though tinged with a little anxiety because over the past day my CM has been a bit pink. I keep reminding myself that spotting is normal in 1st tri, and I have my 1st appointment tomorrow, so hopefully that will reassure me more.

I hope you're all doing well!

Thank you Myra...it is a worry when you see pink or blood of any kind...I am so nervous every time I wipe I check the paper! The doctor advised me to rest as much as I can...which is kind of boring just sitting around with feet up but if that is what I got to do...not that I can much with the DD running around.
I got my blood test to do today to check on the hormone levels...I hope they can tell me that everything is rising normally. Will find out at the Friday appointment...such a long wait...seems like an eternity.
Hope you and your bean are doing great and they can help you feel more calm and reassured. I keep reading up on spotting in first trimester and it does seem really common, but at the same time I am wary cause of the previous Mc and really do not want to go down that road ever again...would not wish that on my worst enemy!
:nope:

beachgal that is my DD's birthday! She was due on the 10th according to the GP and due on the 12 according to the sonogram measurements...I actually went into Labor on the 10th but she didn't arrive til 9.45am the following morning on the 11th ...congrats!!

Thanks, Libbysmum. Even though I know, (according to all the books and google searches!) that so many women spot, its still reassuring to hear it from another real, live human being :)

I totally agree with you...although I still plan to get an early scan for peace of mind I think. Probably try to book it for next week I suppose. I have nobody to babysit today for the blood test so DD will just have to sit in her stroller while I get poked at.

True-I'm certainly not turning down my scan for tomorrow! It's still quite early but I'm hoping to be reassured by the appointment. I'm thankful that my doc scheduled me for one so soon. Not sure if this is because of my early m/c or if its her standard practice, but I'll take it

Hello. I am new here. This will be my 5th little darling. I am 40 and very nervous about having a baby at my age. We went through a m/c in August. I am due July 18, 2013. I wish everyone a happy pregnancy.

Hello. I am new here. This will be my 5th little darling. I am 40 and very nervous about having a baby at my age. We went through a m/c in August. I am due July 18, 2013. I wish everyone a happy pregnancy.

Congrats and well done on number 5!! :hugs:

image.jpg

Now that i figured out how to add a pic....My 1st scan! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->