July 1st anyone else in July2013

Oh so precious! Congrats! Such a good photo of the little one! Wow! It is really clear they must have good cameras. Thought it might be hilarious to show you a pic of me about 3 days before I gave birth to my DD...brace yourselves we are going to be huge!

Attachments

• belly 9 july 11.jpg
    belly 9 july 11.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 2
Love the scan mrya. So everything is as scheduled? How exciting seeing that little life. I can not wait to go in Dec.

Oh so precious! Congrats! Such a good photo of the little one! Wow! It is really clear they must have good cameras. Thought it might be hilarious to show you a pic of me about 3 days before I gave birth to my DD...brace yourselves we are going to be huge!

Thanks!! And yes, its fun to see what you look like on the other end of this journey! Are the others of you first time moms or do you have little ones at home? It would be fun to see other bumps, if you have pics and want to share one. This will be my first, so the only bump I have is from bloating right now!:winkwink:

Love the scan mrya. So everything is as scheduled? How exciting seeing that little life. I can not wait to go in Dec.

Thanks!! Yes, everything looks to be on schedule. I've had some very light spotting for a couple days, but the doc said that everything looks great and the spotting isn't a result of any problems with the baby, so not to worry.

I hope the time between now and your scan passes quickly for you! (Though, more likely, i''m sure it will seem a looong time- as did mine when I just had 2 weeks to wait! :winkwink:)

The doctor's office called today. They are going to check my hcg levels on Monday and again on Wednesday. Just checking to make sure my numbers are climbing. We haven't told anyone because of what happened last time. It is killing me to not tell my mom. My DH keeps saying it will be another girl. I really want a boy. My oldest is 16 and is the only boy. He too wanted a little brother. We will see! He has 4 little sisters. His father(x-husband) has a daughter with his girlfriend(use to be the babysitter). LOL long story.

myra- any preference on sex of your little bean?

Can someone explain the tickers? I have cut and paste and I am having no luck. Talk about stress.........

I hope your numbers look great when you get tested next week! As my doctor told me after my early m/c in June, having an m/c doesn't mean that your likelihood of having another is any higher and that he knows plenty of women to have a m/c and then their very next pregnancy to deliver a healthy child.

As for gender, I'd be thrilled with either. I'm more used to boys, since I have 4 nephews, so with comfort level my leaning is probably that way~ but either way I'd be happy. My OH is leaning towards a girl, and with some of the names he wants to for a boy, I'm starting to wish for a girl just to have an easier naming process!!

My DH likes the names that go with either sex. He named our 2 year old Piper. You do not hear that name a lot. Boys are just easier then girls in my opinion. I first want a healthy little one, then I would be all smiles for a son. I love my girls and they are each so different. My oldest DD is 14 and she does not like anyone, it is hard to understand her. LOL.

My hubby really wants a boy this time...so does my mother- she already purchased a blue burp cloth and a baby hat with a blue teddy bear on it...I am feeling as long as it comes out healthy I will be happy with whatever the gender.
Looks like you succeeded with the ticker Julie :) Took me a while to work it out too! I am so nervous about my appointment today I could vomit...and it isn't morning sickness. I am just so worried they have bad news :(

Libbysmum~ Looks your hubby and mom have it all decided~ I guess you'll either have a little boy or else a little girl that gets a generous amount of blue clothes fot the start ;-) Fingers crossed that at your appointment today you get nothing but great news! Come back and let us know when you get a chance :hugs:

Libbysmum- please let us know when you get a chance. I agree with myra on the start of a blue wardrobe. Happy vibes coming your way.

HAHA very funny :) All good news from Doctor today :) so very relieved!! Feeling more confident about this little bean now I have heard my levels are nice and high. Mondays sample was 23400 and Wednesday was up to 37000!!
He is also sending me for an early scan to check baby health and heartbeat etc
SO very thankful to get this news! I can hardly wait now for the scan...wonder if it is just the one in there now...with the readings so high...what are your thoughts?

Libbysmum-How exciting. I was all smiles reading your post. Your levels are nice and high. Can't wait to see the scan. Goodnight girls.

Great news on your hcg levels!!! I was curious as well since it was so high- looked up the average levels for 6weeks and its 1,080 - 56,500. So its possible you have 2 growing in there or just a single strong one.

Julie- has tiredness hit you yet? When I look back at the post times from last night, I'm impressed that you're still awake since it was all I could do to stay up until 8:30...I was wishing to be in bed since 7, but thought that might be a bit ridiculous. I keep telling myself that I should try it since I'm up so early for work (5am) and all day long I just cant wait to go back to bed.

Great news on your hcg levels!!! I was curious as well since it was so high- looked up the average levels for 6weeks and its 1,080 - 56,500. So its possible you have 2 growing in there or just a single strong one.

Julie- has tiredness hit you yet? When I look back at the post times from last night, I'm impressed that you're still awake since it was all I could do to stay up until 8:30...I was wishing to be in bed since 7, but thought that might be a bit ridiculous. I keep telling myself that I should try it since I'm up so early for work (5am) and all day long I just cant wait to go back to bed.

Tired...all the time! Last night I was sleeping by 8pm which is pretty normal these days. Although like you I am up around 4-5am with the DD...not working right now thank GOD I don't know how I would survive the day!:dohh:

Libbysmum-glad I'm not the only one! I thought I knew tiredness before, but that was nothing in comparison...

Make sure you put your feet up as much as you can while you still can eh? I don't have many other symptoms really the boobs don't hurt too much...it comes and goes, I am not feeling too vomity or sick just tired tired tired and pee a lot more than usual. Is anyone here still sleeping on their stomach? I can still manage to but gets a bit uncomfortable after a little bit and I find I roll over to my side or back. I heard someplace that sleeping on your back is bad for the baby but heck...I need sleep!

Make sure you put your feet up as much as you can while you still can eh? I don't have many other symptoms really the boobs don't hurt too much...it comes and goes, I am not feeling too vomity or sick just tired tired tired and pee a lot more than usual. Is anyone here still sleeping on their stomach? I can still manage to but gets a bit uncomfortable after a little bit and I find I roll over to my side or back. I heard someplace that sleeping on your back is bad for the baby but heck...I need sleep!

I try to remind myself of that (resting). Believe me, when I'm not at work, I'm not doing much of anything most evenings~ I think any energy I was able to muster up gets spent half way through my work day. My students are starting to notice as well- yesterday in my afternoon classes, I had a couple kids check in, asking if I was ok.

I have actually been sleeping better the past 2 nights than I have in the last 2 weeks...somehow that doesn't equate to being any less tired in the day! ;-)
I'll still lay on my stomach for a bit~its usually my go-to position for when I have insomnia~but can't stay that way long. It's just not as comfortable any more. I tend to be a side sleeper anyways. I agree, get sleep any way you can~ that's more important for baby than any position you might sleep in.

Has it started settling in for either of you yet that you have a baby growing inside you?? I'm not sure if it's easier to believe when you've had other kids or not. I mean, I KNOW I'm pregnant- I took 7 diff. hpts (3 brands!) before I started to believe, haven't had my period for the 1st time in 26 years, had an ultrasound and saw the baby and his/her heart beat....but some part of me is still waiting to discover I've imagining it all.

When I visited my parents this weekend (they were thrilled with the news, btw), I was laying on the couch one evening resting and I guess my hands were on my belly. When my mom came in the room, she was immediately worried & asked if something was wrong with the baby. It surprised me to be reminded that there is a baby in there! Its funny how my family and the couple friends I've told all just accept it and are happy for it, when OH and I are still processing the reality. I think some of it is also that we're nervous after losing one already, so maybe once I get to the end of the 1st tri I will believe it and start to get more excited.

Good morning girls. It was a late night last night. My oldest DD had an orchestra dinner and my 9 year old DD had bball practice. I had trouble sleeping last night. I was restless. I woke up about 4am and could not go back to sleep. I think it was around 6 I fell back to sleep, to just get up with my 2 year old. I am more comfortable on my stomach too. I have heard in the past about sleeping on your back, but I thought that was further along. I think I remember the doctor once saying it puts too much pressure on your back or something like that. It has been ages ago.

When I got up this morning I was sick to my stomach, it was like really bad gas pains and I kept trying to go to the restroom. No luck, my DH was in a panic. I told him I just needed to use the bathroom and stop worrying. It will be a long ways to July at his rate. LOL. I was still out of sorts when he left for work. This will make you laugh. I sent him a text: Babe I am feeling much better. I wish it was time for you to come home already. Guess what? I sent it to my x-husband. LOL. I was so embarrassed. I quickly apologized, he didn't say anything.

Are you guys taking anything else besides the prenatal vitamins? Like the Dha too? I was curious, if it is an overload of vitamins.

Libbysmum- twins would be so exciting!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->