July 2009 buddies wanted!!

i have a poorly isabel in my arms :( she has a bloated tummy and screeches if she's put down...rang midwife who thinks it's wind or upset from something i've eaten...she looked at me with proper little tears in her eyes before she dozed off :cry:

i have a poorly isabel in my arms :( she has a bloated tummy and screeches if she's put down...rang midwife who thinks it's wind or upset from something i've eaten...she looked at me with proper little tears in her eyes before she dozed off :cry:

awk hope she gets better soon :hugs: xx

Aw bless her, hope she gets better soon hon xxx

I know how this goes. Mine gets gassy all the time and takes him forever to get it out. I think he gulps air when he nurses. He also gets hiccups all the time, just like on the inside.

Poor kids.

yeh congrats WL and MB !!! :dance:

im suppose to be getting induced 2day, have to phone at 9am make sure they can fit me in, im super scared :cry: pls keep us in ur thoughts :hugs:

Aww bless her Wishing :( :hugs2: Hope she gets better soon!

Good luck for today honey!

Hi again girls,

Sorry not been around, but have been sooo tired and weak. Have only been home a day, and loads to do as you'll know.

Will have to write birth story at some point - its very funny actually!

Will try and post pics on here, but if not I'll use that photo bucket thingy. Congratulations to all who have had their beautiful little babies. They are all such sweethearts. Theres nothing like a newborn to turn you into a mushy mess lol..

Will try and get back on later or tomorrow for a full update.

Big kisses to you all. And good luck to those of you who are still waiting. Your time will come!! - Enjoy the peace!

xxxx

Little Lilah May. My Princess xxxxx

Attachments

• DSC00208.jpg
    DSC00208.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC00205.jpg
    DSC00205.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 1
Shelley she is gorgeous! Rest up well and looking forward to reading your birth story! :) :hugs2:

SHE GORGEOUS SHELLEY - WELL DONE, cant wait to hear the full story of the drama!

Hope your feeling better!!

Wishing - hope isobel is feeling better now.

Honey - good look for today!!

Blake is doing well. sleeping well most of the time too!!

right better go sort tea out!! done a gorgeous rabbit stew with dumplings!! smells delicious!!

Hi girls

Just back fro hospital last night afer I begged them to get out! I am so sore and tired... basic story, back pain for a few days, waters broke Fri morning at 11am-ish, went from 3cm to fully dilated between then and 5pm using 2 cocodamol(!) and started pushing... pushed for over an hour and half and they found he was back to back, so taken into theatre and had a spinal, episiotomy and forceps delivery... I am in so much pain but he is worth it! :cloud9:

Hope you are all ok xxx

Baby Harris 1 day old.jpg

He's gorgeous WL!! Sorry you had a bit of a traumatic labour, hope the pain eases off soon.

I had my sweep today girls - ouch!!

He is gorgeous WL :D

Lets hope these darn painful sweeps have done something for us EB :happydance:

WL - congrats hunni - he's lovely!! sorry you had a hard time of it - i'm sure he's worth it tho eh?

ellie/twiglet - lets hope the nasty sweeps do something for you!!

Well Caitlyn is STILL inside me...how comfortable must she be? :shrug: 5 days overdue now :wacko:

Only a week till my induction now though :happydance: so at least I only have a week and a day really left of being pregnant.

shelley and whitelilly they're gorgeous!

twiglet and elliebank (and the rest of you due) HURRY UP BABIES! we want you born in july if poss :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->