July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

ljo1984

2DDs,2angels <3
Reaction score
Eeeeeeeeeek! Thought I'd make us ladies a new home now it is finally July and were all moving onto ttc cycle!

Testing like mad..........
Ljo1984 :bfp: :happydance::happydance:
DSemcho
littlemoomin
pinklizzy :bfp: :happydance::happydance:
Rozzer
Brunettebimbo
Bibliophile
Hopefulinwv :wedding:
Magicwhisper
Peggy80
Loubie_2012:bfp: :happydance: :happydance:
Mrs.B. :bfp: :happydance: :happydance:
Michelle170
Ericacaca:bfp: :happydance: :happydance:

Hi there, can I join? :wave:

We're TTC pretty much every month. But with a nice little holiday that ties in with ovulation days we're feeling positive.

Lots of love and luck to you all xxx

I'm TTC this month too :happydance:

Lots of :babydust:

I've originally was wtt in August, but I'll be trying in July as well. Good luck ladies

Should we do a round of introductions since we've got some new people? :)

Me: 27, I run my own business. No kids, 2 m/cs several years ago with the ex.
DH: 32, is in sales. 2 kids.

And I gave in and made a ticker, finally. Although it's going to tell me to test Saturday and I want to tell it where it can shove that test. LOL. We were running scared of that egg this month. ;)

HI! Im New here..

26, 3 children ttc # 4 hasn't been as easy as my other ones!
Had a paragard for 5 1/2 years removed in feb- "chemical preg" in june which ended in may :(
Now just waiting for AF or to test on the 5th... anticipation is KILLING ME but im trying to hold out as long as possible.
Havent been using any opk's but if nothing happens soon i will get a bunch and start trying to be more accurate.. so frustrating! Good luck to everyone this month!

I'm 29 DH 30 and ttc #3 (4th pregnancy) although will be more NTNP this month and next month. First two times I fell on in a couple of cycles, my youngest took 8 month so hoping that doesn't happen again lol.

I still have 2 weeks before we ttc but thought I would go ahead and join you ladies over here on the new thread :) :dust:

I'm here! Found you :happydance:

Yey on the new ticker bibliophile :thumbup:

Me 33 currently on maternity leave due back to work in October
DH 34 in the RAF
DS Thomas just about 7 months, took us 8 months to get him so I'm also hoping it will happen a bit sooner this time around!

I've only just o'd so got a long wait now :dohh:

We're TTC pretty much every month. But with a nice little holiday that ties in with ovulation days we're feeling positive.

:hi:
How cute is Oscar in your avatar!!

Hopeful, we'll be waiting a bit too since I still have to finish out this cycle. ;) But still. It's nice to be in July finally!

Hi everyone, I would like to join too!

Me: 30, social worker, no human children (2 beautiful doggie daughters)
Him: 34, cook, 1 daughter from a previous relationship

Initially we were going to wait until August but I decided to bump it up to July. Baby dust :dust: to everyone!

Me: 29. I work for state government and I'm a Mommy to a DS who was born Dec 2011. Took 9 months to conceive DS.

DH: 32 and a Music Teacher

Good Luck Everyone!
:dust:

Hi, May I join?

Me: 31, work in social services and mommy of 7 year old son who desperately wants a baby sister to name Daisy (not sold on that name though).
BF: 26 (robbing the cradle), same field and no kids.

We've been TTC since January and nothing yet. But I feellike it's going to happen soon, if ya know what I mean. I think I just o'd but I'm new to charting my cycles.

Hopeful, we'll be waiting a bit too since I still have to finish out this cycle. ;) But still. It's nice to be in July finally!

I hear ya! i am too excited for us all. I just couldn't wait a couple weeks to transfer threads lol! :happydance:

:hi:
How cute is Oscar in your avatar!!

Aw, hi there, thanks. He is only 4 weeks old in that one. Where did the time go? :shrug:

Info about me. I'm Erica, 31 and a teacher.
Hubby is 41 and an occupational therapist.
Oscar is 1 year old now.
I am currently CD5 at the moment. Cycles are rather skewiff still after breastfeeding. Either very long at 40ish days (3rd cycle) or not in sync yet.

xxx

Hi Ladies!! May I join plz?

Hubby nd I r still trying for our earthly baby. We had twin boys in 2010 that were full term but they sadly passed away shortly after having them. We have since had 2 early MC's under 12 weeks nd our last loss which was Jan 2012 was triplets which we made it to 14+6. I am currently on my 3rd round of femara nd hoping it works like a charm for us. Hubby nd I have had every test known to man nd we r both fine, so it's just one of those things that doesn't happen straight away when we would like it to. With our losses, besides the twins, again it was put down as one of those things as all testings came back fine nd normal. We r very much ready nd wanting our rainbow baby.

I wish u all the very best nd sending truck load of baby dust everyone's way Xxx

Hi everyone, mind if I join ?
Mummytoangels - So sorry to hear about your loss :( I am wishing you all the luck in the world for the upcoming month.

A little bit about us. I am 21 and my hubby is 26, and we are trying for our first one ! We are on our 3rd cycle ttc (just getting my cycles back to normal now as right before that I got off the bcp).
I am so happy to have found this website! It is great to share experiences with ladies all over the world who are there to understand and support one another.

Baby dust to all, hoping for a lucky july !!!!!

I'm in. Starting trying this month.

Me: 31 Teachers Aide
DF: 31 Crane Operator

TTC #1 for both of us. Had a surprise last July which sadly ended in a MC, so we have worked through that and are both feeling ready to really start trying this month, come what may. Also doing some house hunting so we can start putting down permanent roots. Thinking to try SMEP....with temping...and preseed....and instead cups...lol yes might be a little obsessive about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->