July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

I bought a thermometer today so going to start temping tomorrow. What's the best way to do it?

Hey everyone. How's everyone doing?:D[/QU

Going good thank u sweetie. CD10 tday so will O in the nxt few days :thumbup: Hoping nd praying that this is our month.

How r u huni?

Sending u all loads of :dust:

That's good. I am CD 7 my monitor just started asking me to test today so I am waiting for my peak reading. Hope it holds out til my wedding day. Good luck! Hope it is the month for us all :D baby dust to all you ladies. :dust:

Mines cd 12 and asked for a stick (once its used to your cycles it doesn't ask you as early) was debating doing one as I don't usually ov till cd 17 but got a high reading!!! Maybe I'll get an egg a day or two earlier :)

No idea, Brunette. :) I have thus far avoided temping. Which may be a good thing as it's been weirdly elevated all on its own for about a week now. Lol I'm sure that would mess up any accurate results!

CD7 seems pretty early to test. Do you have short cycles?

It had better cool down before I O.... BD in this weather is most definitely not appealing. Lol.

You have to take your temp at the same time every morning withing a short time limit of waking, before getting up or moving. I couldn't be bothered with that and is near impossible with two young ones (youngest still wakes in night at times) so never done it myself lol

(And don't forget that if your SO gets up after you, you'll probably wake him with the thermometer beeping. LOL!)

Wahoo!!! AF has arrived!! it's a pain in the arse in a way because we started our holiday today (4 nights in London & 14 nights in Turkey) and this is the few days we get before my parents join us in a room next door (so we're nervous of BDing quietly then!) - I literally realised within 10 mins of us being in our apartment! But I'm so happy it has finally happened and I can get the worst of it out of the way in the UK rather than abroad!! It means I now feel we are properly trying after AF leaves and so happy to feel that I'm actually working again as stupid as that sounds lol.

Hey everyone. How's everyone doing?:D[/QU

Going good thank u sweetie. CD10 tday so will O in the nxt few days :thumbup: Hoping nd praying that this is our month.

How r u huni?

Sending u all loads of :dust:

That's good. I am CD 7 my monitor just started asking me to test today so I am waiting for my peak reading. Hope it holds out til my wedding day. Good luck! Hope it is the month for us all :D baby dust to all you ladies. :dust:

Mines cd 12 and asked for a stick (once its used to your cycles it doesn't ask you as early) was debating doing one as I don't usually ov till cd 17 but got a high reading!!! Maybe I'll get an egg a day or two earlier :)

Awesome. This is only my second month using the monitor & will be the first using it for ttc. I used it last month so it could kinda get used to my cycle lol You never know you could :D I only got one high reading last month before my peak. Is that bad?

No idea, Brunette. :) I have thus far avoided temping. Which may be a good thing as it's been weirdly elevated all on its own for about a week now. Lol I'm sure that would mess up any accurate results!

It had better cool down before I O.... BD in this weather is most definitely not appealing. Lol.

I am not too sure. I think i may have short cycles. I only got one high reading before my peak last month (i was using it to get it use to my cycle) so i thought that was odd. Oh i just remembered that it's actually cd 8 monitor says it's CD 7 since i had to set it like that cause AF didn't come til the evening.

Hi ladies:wave: May I join you?? I'm on CD8. I'm 24 and becoming a student again, DH works grocery and is 25. We're newlyweds trying for our first little biscuit and staying positive through our third cycle of trying!

You have to take your temp at the same time every morning withing a short time limit of waking, before getting up or moving. I couldn't be bothered with that and is near impossible with two young ones (youngest still wakes in night at times) so never done it myself lol

Oh my goodness, I don't think I could jump on board the temping train. Do you really have to take it first thing before moving? I would feel so awkward taking my temp in bed with DH right there... he would probably think I was nutty!:wacko:

Hi ladies:wave: May I join you?? I'm on CD8. I'm 24 and becoming a student again, DH works grocery and is 25. We're newlyweds trying for our first little biscuit and staying positive through our third cycle of trying!

Oh my goodness, I don't think I could jump on board the temping train. Do you really have to take it first thing before moving? I would feel so awkward taking my temp in bed with DH right there... he would probably think I was nutty!:wacko:

Yes you really do. Before moving, talking or anything. lol Moving & etc can elevate your temp so to get an accurate reading you do it before anything. Also at the same time everyday.

Yes you really do. Before moving, talking or anything. lol Moving & etc can elevate your temp so to get an accurate reading you do it before anything. Also at the same time everyday.

Wow! Props to you ladies who can do that:thumbup:

Wow! Props to you ladies who can do that:thumbup:

It gets tough sometimes lol Some days i just wanna sleep right through the alarm but in the end it's worth it. SO is a team player he hands me my thermometer & everything haha :)

I am not too sure. I think i may have short cycles. I only got one high reading before my peak last month (i was using it to get it use to my cycle) so i thought that was odd. Oh i just remembered that it's actually cd 8 monitor says it's CD 7 since i had to set it like that cause AF didn't come til the evening.

I only ever get a positive OPK once per cycle. I can sometimes see it getting darker, but not consistently.

Wahoo!!! AF has arrived!! it's a pain in the arse in a way because we started our holiday today (4 nights in London & 14 nights in Turkey) and this is the few days we get before my parents join us in a room next door (so we're nervous of BDing quietly then!) - I literally realised within 10 mins of us being in our apartment! But I'm so happy it has finally happened and I can get the worst of it out of the way in the UK rather than abroad!! It means I now feel we are properly trying after AF leaves and so happy to feel that I'm actually working again as stupid as that sounds lol.
Yay!

I did my temperature and it was 36.7. Is there set temperatures for ovulation etc or is it different per person?

Hopefulinwv no not bad you got one high before peak I've had that before too. Another high for me today.

I only ever get a positive OPK once per cycle. I can sometimes see it getting darker, but not consistently.

Yay!
I got one day of low now it is high. Hmmm this is kinda odd. Maybe I'll get more highs this month? When I did OPK I could only get one positive as well.

Ha ha just go with it. It'll change every month till it gets used to your cycles. X

Oh and just incase you didn't know, after your peak day ignore when it asks for sticks, it's a total waste as you automatically get a second peak, then a high then back to low regardless of what lines on sticks show :)

Ha ha just go with it. It'll change every month till it gets used to your cycles. X

Oh ok haha :) thanks a lot. i like that monitor it comes in handy. Just wish I could talk SO into BD sooner haha. I think I will O before wedding day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->