July 2014 IVF Buddies

Congrats abydix that's a great number of eggs. You rest up now and look after yourself. Looking forward to your update tomorrow x

Great news Anydix, here's hoping you get lots of fabulous embryos. Hope that you are feeling better, et is thankfully so much easier.

Xxx

Good point Letsgo - still hurts though for some reason - I feel like if/when I am finally pregnant, I will be as private about it as possible so as not to potentially hurt others who are barren/dealing with loss. :shhh:

But in reality I will probably shout it from the rooftops! :yipee:

Aw Redbean, I am sure everything is perfectly fine, but I understand - I don't think I would ever relax and believe and trust it, until I am holding a real live breathing baby in my arms!

Abydix that's a great number of eggs look forward to hearing your updates.

it's never good to hear when others have it so easy.

Redbean it's so easy to imagine the worst.

Afm keeping this short sorry tired, crampy and grumpy. Wishing AF will just appear and do it's worse and disappear. WFH tomorrow so hoping for an easier day.

:awww: no bump i think the point you are at now is the worst, sending you lots of virtual hugs. You'll soon be stimming :hugs:

Hi Ladies
just got home from ER tired. Got 8 eggs, will get feedback tomorrow on how many fertilized. FX

Bebe- hope yours went on well?

thanks everyone for your support.
i'm going to catch some sleep will check in later

YAY Abydix! So nice to have someone on the same timeline. Got 13 eggs today, but I'm sure not all were mature. Will get my fertilization report tomorrow too.

Will catch up tomorrow. :thumbup:

Well done bebe those are also brilliant numbers, looking forward to your update in the morning x

How are you, Lizzie? Still not POAS? When will you test?

That's a major haul, Bebe, well done!

What's WFH No Bump? Sorry your day has been crappy.

Amy, remind me how many embies you had put back? X

Aurora "WFH" is Working from home ;)

PS I am going crazy. One minute I'm convinced I'm already out and the next i feel like maybe i still have a shot. Aaargh!! Haven't Poas as i know its too early. If implantation is going to happen it would be today and tomorrow but i haven't felt a thing.

Lizzie no my turn to send you hugs. There is no easy part to this.

Vegging helped but having to pick DH up each night is a chore. In bed with a book hoping tomorrow is a better day x

So exciting to hear good egg news today! Wishing loads of baby dust and beautiful blasts to you ladies.

Giddy and nervous here. No date in mind but confirmed we are going forward with ER this cycle. I was so flustered I forgot to ask for my estrogen levels. The clinic gave a run down on size of follicles. Sounds like enough to get us at least one perfect egg that wants to settle down and start a family. Still stimming through appt on Friday. I'll either need another giant box of meds then or be ready for retrieval.

Did retrieval lead to relief from the bloating and weird ovary feelings? Is it better to just not think about the specifics of ER?

Bebe, great news on those numbers!

Lizzie, you ain't out until that fat lady sings, well in other words when you test on your OTD. Some women feel everything and anything and some women don't feel anything. It makes it all so tough but you just gotta hang on in there.

Lets go, ER is just so different for everyone, I never felt anything before and I never felt anything afterwards. Just concentrate on them lovely eggies that are going to be collected.

Hope all you other ladies Aurora, Redbean, No bump are all doing good??

I think semi permanent hair dye is okay but I had a horrendous reaction to the black hair dye, it has something in it called PPD and I ended up in a & e. So now, I use something called Surya Henna, it's brilliant and has no chemicals entering my blood stream.
Just be careful ladies, it's scary that chemical hair dye stuff!!!

Xxx

I'm still freaking out, no change! So sure I'm gonna still bleed early like usual (I usually start 8dpo) but trying to trust in the progesterone. Worried I'll have lost the embie out the cervix or up a Fallopian tube, etc etc. I know I'm crazy but I just want this so so much, we can't afford more cycles and I can't bear any more losses. Sorry to be a Debbie Downer. My DH wants to wait to OTD at which point the emby will be 18 days old, I think. I think we should test sooner to discover any chemical pregnancy in case it's relevant for future. But I guess I'll know if AF just arrives - can that happen on progesterone or does it keep AF away indefinitely? Argh, I'm such an idiot :nope: hopefully it's just my hormones making me this nuts!

Keeping my fx for you Lizzie! You deserve this. How is DH holding up ?

Let's go, I felt kinda worse after retrieval (sorry!) but it seems to vary x

hi ladies

Bebe great news on your numbers and hope you're doing ok.

i'm still pretty sore and bloated from ER. i'm praying i don't go down with OHSS cos i really feel crappy but wanted to give you all an update
i had only 6 mature eggs from the 8 and all 6 fertilized yippee.
ET scheduled for Monday after my tests come in and im cleared of OHSS. FX

Will be back on when i'm feeling much better

abydix, thats great news that you have transfer scheduled.

Letsgo, EC did relieve the feeling of being so full i was about to pop for me but i was sore and bloated from the retrieval itself afterwards, so just a different kind of fat lol.

Aurora, thinking about you chick, its so tough this process at times. As for my DH I'm not sure he remembers that we have done IVF tbh!! I love him to bits but emotion is not something that comes easy to him so he has struggled wight he whole process and seeing me go through things and particularly my emotional reactions to everything. I think it's probably done us good to have a week apart while I freak out in private/get more back to myself. My sister and her partner and coming to visit this weekend to help the days go faster for me and i have a hair appointment on monday then back to work I go. It will be next weekend and OTD before i know it but I'm starting to think i won't get that far without poas. Im too sure it hasn't worked and think i need some early negatives to prepare myself iywim.

Hope all you other lovely ladies are doing ok

xxx

Thanks Lizzie. :friends:
Praying this is our lucky cycle. My DH is also on the 'blokey' side if that's a fair term to use!

Letsgo - Lizzie nailed it on the feeling after EC. Less like I had a bowling ball in there, more like I had barbed wire! Not that it was super painful (apart from my first wee which for some reason was agony! I think my insides cramped or something) - it was mostly just annoying!

Thinking of you, No Bump. Is Redbean's beta today? I have lost the plot! And does anybody know how many embies Amy had put back, I can't find the info and I'm wondering if we have any BFPs from single transfers on this thread :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->