July 2014 IVF Buddies

Lizzie, I'm glad the acupuncture helped! It helped me too. I remember feeling crazy, but at least having perspective about the craziness stemming from the drugs. Whereas when I hadn't done the acupuncture in a while, I just felt like an out of control lunatic with no hope for ever being normal again.

There's hope. ;) You'll be done with all of this nonsense in no time, hopefully onto new crazy-making pregnancy hormones!

Ha ha Emmi you just achieved the miraculous and made me giggle :) x

Amy you nailed it I am totally like that!!

Thank you lovely ladies xxxx

Lizzie: Will be thinking of you and your frosties next Wednesday!

Redbean: You are doing a great job keeping those girls cooking! Day by day and you're almost there!

Emmi, Amy: So excited that there are going to be some babies around here soon!

Nobump: Thinking of you! Time is always good for a little perspective.

This process is so crazy because we try to control so much, but so much is just going to surprise you anyway! AFM: Next Wednesday is my big day too. I'm a little nervous. Going in for the ultrasound and hoping for good growth and heartbeat!

At my last acu, I had salt poured into my tummybutton and then this herb burned on it, it was really nice and warming but also very random!

Sadly, it doesn't seem like its helping - my eggs aren't growing by the looks of it, so we are facing possible cancellation (and if so, we probably won't try again with my eggs, so its quite a devastating possibility). Wish me luck with my scan tomorrow that the follicles have got all plump and fat since Friday!!!

Sending positive thoughts to you auora. Grow eggs grow.

Bebe fx for a strong heartbeat on Wednesday.

Wishing everyone well.

Xxxx

Aurora, good luck!! I'll be looking forward to hearing how the scan goes.

Thanks guys! The three potentials have stepped into the spotlight and grown brilliantly, so I now have a whopper and two big ones - all the size of my largest from last time - but with much thicker lining and higher oestrogen. Unfortunately, the other four eggs haven't really grown at all. Hopefully by tomorrow they'll be fattening, but it seems all the growth is going to that first three rather than distributing :dohh:. Oh well, 3 is better than none!

Thinking of you all - especially Redbean for whom I know every minute feels like an eternity! Xxx

That's great news Aurora! And sometimes those little ones sneak and grow overnight! Fx for you!!!

Thanks guys! The three potentials have stepped into the spotlight and grown brilliantly, so I now have a whopper and two big ones - all the size of my largest from last time - but with much thicker lining and higher oestrogen. Unfortunately, the other four eggs haven't really grown at all. Hopefully by tomorrow they'll be fattening, but it seems all the growth is going to that first three rather than distributing :dohh:. Oh well, 3 is better than none!

Thinking of you all - especially Redbean for whom I know every minute feels like an eternity! Xxx

Oh that's fabulous news, keep getting nice and plump follies!! :hugs:

X

Great news aurora, so pleased that 3 of them are stepping up and doing what they should :)

Lizzie: Good luck with the transfer tomorrow!!

Aurora: Good luck with the trigger!!!

I'm PUPO with minnie and mo :)

Of fabulous news Lizzie!! Now watch loads of comedy, eat Brazil nuts and drink pomegranate juice:happydance: Stick little beans, grow strong Minnie and Mo:flower::hugs:

Xxx

Good luck Lizzie! I swear the comedy works. There have been studies on pos visualizations too. Happy and pos thoughts w lots of visualizing sticky beans!

Thanks ladies, I'm definitely doing the visualisation as my meditations focus on that. I'll try to squeeze some comedy in too :)

Yay Lizzie!!! Sending lots of sticky baby dust your way!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->