July 2014 IVF Buddies

Aw that sounds fab! Have an amazing time, you really deserve it.

No bump hope you have a lovely time as aurora says you really deserve it. I took mefanamic acid a few years ago and it did help with the bleeding but didn't shorten the AF, made the first few days easier to cope with though :hugs:

Aurora, great news! How many are they transferring? Not long now.

Happy Valentines Day, ladies. Hope you all got some TLC.

I have a CSection scheduled for the 24th. Only ten days but an eternity! My left knee can't really bear the extra weight anymore. I hope I haven't done real damage.

Sorry it's so tough Redbean. We're due to transfer two, if we still have two by tomorrow morning. Eek!

Redbean that must feel an absolute age away so sorry this has been such a difficult pregnancy. Hope this last couple of weeks speeds by xxx

Rebean hope the ten days pass quickly. It will be worth when they are hear.

Auroa vent away, we all try ans make sense out of this situation. But there is no sense

Thanks all for good wishes for holiday. Head out a week tomorrow. So hopefully time for AF to run its course. Meds making me feel a bit queasy.

Had a really good acu appointment today. Glad I also had a mid week session acu place closed from wWednesday til after the weekend for chinese new year.

Xxx

Me three! I've got three embies btw, ladies. At least I did this morning, who knows if that's still the case? Sunday transfer planned.

Bebe, thinking of you xxx

That's great news, sending lots of positive vibes for tomorrow Hon!!!:happydance:

Xxx

Aurora, great news! How many are they transferring? Not long now.

Happy Valentines Day, ladies. Hope you all got some TLC.

I have a CSection scheduled for the 24th. Only ten days but an eternity! My left knee can't really bear the extra weight anymore. I hope I haven't done real damage.

Gosh not long but I can imagine the discomfort:wacko: Rest up which I am sure you are doing. I won't moan too much about how uncomfortable I am feeling as I am sure it's nothing in comparison!!:shrug:

Xxx

Rebean hope the ten days pass quickly. It will be worth when they are hear.

Auroa vent away, we all try ans make sense out of this situation. But there is no sense

Thanks all for good wishes for holiday. Head out a week tomorrow. So hopefully time for AF to run its course. Meds making me feel a bit queasy.

Had a really good acu appointment today. Glad I also had a mid week session acu place closed from wWednesday til after the weekend for chinese new year.

Xxx

Enjoy your holiday honey, bring back some sunshine will you!!

X

Aurora, that's great! Can't wait for you to be PUPO like Lizzie. :)

Redbean, 10 days is so soon! Amazing to think about how your life is going to change in just a week and a half.

Feb 24 is the day we finally get to meet the doctor who will be doing my c-section, and we may get to set a date that day. March 16 is a surgery day for him though, and that's in the right window for us, so we're thinking that will be the day. Just over 4 weeks to go!

Redbean, we've had such a time agreeing on names... I can't imagine having three babies to name! Are you and hubby settled on that front?

Amy, it was actually pretty easy, maybe bc we don't have to pick just one. We came up w a short list of about 10 and then each wrote down our top five. We chose the three that overlapped and the rest became middle names.

Amy, it was actually pretty easy, maybe bc we don't have to pick just one. We came up w a short list of about 10 and then each wrote down our top five. We chose the three that overlapped and the rest became middle names.

I have found girl's names easier, so many beautiful names to choose from!!

Boys names, we have been through every name under the sun, have given my hubby such a headache:wacko: But it's so important!! We do keep coming back to the same name so we'll see:happydance:

How are you getting on with names Amy, you would never believe how tough it is!!

X

Wow Redbean, that sounds very practical. :) We also came up with a list of contenders, but then agreeing on the best one was really hard. We were pretty stumped on boy names for a long time, until I brought up one that hubby had previously shot down (it was the FIRST name on my original list) and suddenly he loved it, so that became easy. For a girl, we actually agreed really early on, but then each of us started to doubt it at different times, until finally a week ago we went back to the drawing board and changed our minds. So NOW we're set!

It's fun, but such a big decision!

How many days, Lizzie?

Even w an outrageously high HcG and triplets, mine was only a feint pos after ten days.

Thanks Redbean good to know. I'm 6dp3dt so 9dpo today. The Internet just seems to be full of women who get their bfps at 9 dpo. Someone take my phone, laptop and tablet away from me please!!! It's been a good thing though as its stopped me being so positive which would have been dangerous on otd xxx

I have turned you wifi off! Step away from the laptop xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->