July 2014 IVF Buddies

Yay Lizzie! So excited for you. Enjoy being PUPO, nourishing those little cells to keep growing in there!

Aurora, how's it going?

Hi ladies! I'm good, we're trying not to get over-excited but incredibly they say they got 8 eggs! We're realistic that probably most of those won't be fertilisable as will have been the immature tiddlers that weren't growing, but still! Fingers crossed we get a couple of embies! Squee!

How's everyone else doing? Xx

Aurora: Congratulations on the awesome number of eggs!!!
Lizzie: I hope you're resting up and feeling good!
AFM: Well, our U/s did not go well. The placenta has continued to grow, but the embryo did not. So, it continued to develop somewhat beyond our appointment when we saw the fetal pole, but not too far. The size was way too small for what it should have been, but the placenta was normal size, which is why my belly has gotten big and I've continued to "feel" pregnant with slight nausea, hungry all the time, etc. It developed far enough that the RE recommends a D&C next week. He said my HCG would lower and AF come a couple weeks after that. We could potentially try again at that point. I think I was more mentally prepared for problems at the last appointment, so this one was hard. We will probably do one more because we paid for a "two-for-one" plan, but that would be it. DH and I feel like if it doesn't work, at least we will know we gave it a good try.

Oh God, Bebe, I'm so so sorry, that's terrible, I don't know what to say other than I'm so sorry and sad for you & it's so unfair. Sending so much love to you xxx

Bebe, that is awful and I can understand why you were unprepared for such news you must be devastated. I'm so sad for you xxx

Bebe, that isn't easy: even as wee as they are at that stage, you get attached. So sorry, hun. Go pamper yourself.

Bebe so sorry for your loss. Sending you lots of hugs.

Xxx

Bebe so sorry for your loss. Sending you lots of hugs.

Xxx

Oh Bebe, am so sorry to hear that, how heartbreaking. Big virtual hugs to you, all so very tough.

Xxx

Emmi darling why do you feel ignored?? (Status) xxx
Eh up??? Am I missing something?? I can hardly be ignored at my size:wacko::happydance:

Do you mean that thing in the top corner, should be saying nesting!

Xxx

Sorry I realised after I posted that either the statuses had all gone mad or my phone had as mine had gone from saying nervous to dead!!! Sorry but very glad to hear you aren't ignored!! Xxx

Sorry I realised after I posted that either the statuses had all gone mad or my phone had as mine had gone from saying nervous to dead!!! Sorry but very glad to hear you aren't ignored!! Xxx

Crikey, well bloody glad that you are not dead:thumbup::hugs:

Xxx

Me three! I've got three embies btw, ladies. At least I did this morning, who knows if that's still the case? Sunday transfer planned.

Bebe, thinking of you xxx

Auora hope your finding things to disract you.

Lizzie have you downloaded some comedies?

Emmi hope you are well.

Bebe sending hugs.

AFM AF has arrived taking mefanamic acid so hoping to bleed less. Want it away in time for my holiday.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->