• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July 2014 IVF Buddies

Aw Lizzie, I didn't know you were testing yet. Was this your first day of testing? xxx

I didn't either aurora :( I couldn't get back to sleep at 4:30 this morning for thinking about it so I gave in and tested. That'll teach me! Xxx

I got a bfn on day 6 also, and the Internet made me sad about it. Fingers crossed for you!!!

I distinctly remember not feeling pg until 10 dpo when I started my estrogen patch. I was super emotional and a bit nauseous and blamed the patch. My Dr told me to pos and I did and it was bfp but pretty pale. I know I wouldn't have even seen it the day before. She told me that most don't read positive until 10-14 post transfer but bc I had symptoms she trusted me to test.

Give it three more days!

Thanks Redbean I started to feel sick last night today and am hoping it isn't just a new side effect of the pesssaries so fingers crossed. Either way thank you all for the cheerleading :)

I don't think the pessaries do that - give nausea that is - it's just prog, right? Cramps, boobs, mardiness and high temps, yes! Nausea, I don't think so. We're here for you whatever is happening :hugs:

Too early Lizzie Honey, hang on in there sweetie. I know how tough it is but them little embies have so much to do in there.

Try not to Google too much honey, watch lots of comedy and keep busy.

Xxx

How's everyone doing? I've been re-reading our posts from late July and early August (basically when it was 'all happening' especially for me and Lizzie as we were 2ww buddies - again!) - wow, brought back all the joy and of course pain. I didn't capture my symptoms last time in my own journal as I put them all here, so I wanted to review them. Well, they all seem identical!

Sorry, that was a bit nonspecific. I mean the post-transfer, pre-BFP symptoms eg implantation stage. Hope this means mine are trying to bed down!

Redbean, how are you holding up? And of course everyone else too!

:hugs: aurora I did the same yesterday as I didn't have a journal last time. Bittersweet :kiss:

Its a bit crazy this is an online diary for all of us.
Lizzie I missed that you had tested. It is good you are noth going through this together.

AFM feeling sad. Close to anniversary of finding out we and no eggs to transfer. Hopefully holiday will help tske our minds off it. It is strange how you can remember some days very clearly.
Xxx

No Bump you've been through so much :hugs: Life is so bloody unfair and stupid and mean, it's infuriating.

Lizzie, any further news?

nobump, your journey has been such a long and exhausting one, but I'm sure you'll find your joy in some unexpected way, during some unexpected time. Just remember my friend who tried 5 IVFs over 5 yrs, each Dr telling her she was wasting her time, only to get pg w triplets! Hang in there, lady!

So, My three girls were born Friday via c section! Gwen, Ainsley, and Patten are all breathing on their own and taking bottles, trying to breastfeed. They are still so tiny but so darned cute and perfect.

I only wish I were doing so well. Turns out the bigger your uterus is the more painful the recovery. Postpartum contractions are worse than than labor ones, but at least now I get Motrin!! Just waiting to pass gas now:) oh, the little joys.

BTW, if anyone gets a c section, really read up on how to recover quickly after. If narcotics don't work well on you, ask for Motrin bc the narcotic will make you vomit (ouch) and constipated (double ouch).

Thank you all so much for staying w me this whole time, esp you ladies who are still so frustrated and prob hate my pg griping. I would've gone insane without you. I hope you read in all this that it's all hard, pg or not, but the struggle is worth it, in the end. Xoxo

Congratulations Redbean! Well done on your three beautiful, precious daughters and for getting through it all. Wow! Hope you feel much better soon. :hugs:

Hope it's ok to post my own update copied from my journal. I just woke up and went for first wee of the day, and I'm bleeding like the start of AF.
:nope:

I then immediately wanted to test to see if it's a chemical again, or just regular AF and Flopsy and Mopsy just never implanted, so I managed to squeeze out a few more drops of FMU (sorry tmi) for a FRER (exactly as I was saying I would do, although that might not have been on this thread). It's positive. So another chemical. I'm hoping against hope that the bleeding doesn't continue of course, that it's some kind of late appearance of implantation bleeding, but with my history that's hard to swallow. I'm numb.

Its a bit crazy this is an online diary for all of us.
Lizzie I missed that you had tested. It is good you are noth going through this together.

AFM feeling sad. Close to anniversary of finding out we and no eggs to transfer. Hopefully holiday will help tske our minds off it. It is strange how you can remember some days very clearly.
Xxx

I know how hard anniversaries are Hon, all very difficult:hugs: Really hope that your holiday makes you both smile and rest. Take care.

X

Lizzie, any further news?

nobump, your journey has been such a long and exhausting one, but I'm sure you'll find your joy in some unexpected way, during some unexpected time. Just remember my friend who tried 5 IVFs over 5 yrs, each Dr telling her she was wasting her time, only to get pg w triplets! Hang in there, lady!

So, My three girls were born Friday via c section! Gwen, Ainsley, and Patten are all breathing on their own and taking bottles, trying to breastfeed. They are still so tiny but so darned cute and perfect.

I only wish I were doing so well. Turns out the bigger your uterus is the more painful the recovery. Postpartum contractions are worse than than labor ones, but at least now I get Motrin!! Just waiting to pass gas now:) oh, the little joys.

BTW, if anyone gets a c section, really read up on how to recover quickly after. If narcotics don't work well on you, ask for Motrin bc the narcotic will make you vomit (ouch) and constipated (double ouch).

Thank you all so much for staying w me this whole time, esp you ladies who are still so frustrated and prob hate my pg griping. I would've gone insane without you. I hope you read in all this that it's all hard, pg or not, but the struggle is worth it, in the end. Xoxo

Wonderful news, so very happy for you honey!! Am sure your beautiful girls will thrive and grow and I really hope that you recover real soon, all sounds pretty tough but am sure when you look at those 3 beauts, it's all worth it!!

Xxx

Redbean I am so happy for you! There are tears in my eyes. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Good to hear they are feeding ok. Such lovely names.

Aurora hoping the bleeding will stop. Maybe late implantation bleed. What was the colour? Sending you hugs.

AFM looks like AF is full flow again. Day 1. Hoping it will stop tomorrow. Nice and sunny here.

Xxx

Hope it's ok to post my own update copied from my journal. I just woke up and went for first wee of the day, and I'm bleeding like the start of AF.
:nope:

I then immediately wanted to test to see if it's a chemical again, or just regular AF and Flopsy and Mopsy just never implanted, so I managed to squeeze out a few more drops of FMU (sorry tmi) for a FRER (exactly as I was saying I would do, although that might not have been on this thread). It's positive. So another chemical. I'm hoping against hope that the bleeding doesn't continue of course, that it's some kind of late appearance of implantation bleeding, but with my history that's hard to swallow. I'm numb.

Ahhh, I so hope that the blasted bleeding will stop..... just so horrific this roller coaster journey. Please keep us updated, am so cheering you on.

:hugs:xxx

Redbean, I'm so thrilled for all of you, although not the recovery issues! But such wonderful news considering the problems and challenges that have beset you since your BFP. :)

Aurora, as I said in the other thread sweetie i'm so hoping this might just be early pregnancy bleeding for you xxx

Nobump, a rough time for you and I can only wish that it passes for you and you get through it. So difficult xxx

Love to everyone else and apologies if i missed an update I'm trying to do this whilst in a meeting ;)
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->