* July 2015 bump buddies *

Hey ladies - here ismy scan pic from xmas eve.

Baby as measuring a litle behind at 9 weeks 2 days xx

Awwwwww!! Gorgeous!!!

How far behind are you measuring? I've heard 0.1 of a mm can make a difference so it's hard to get a 100% accurate reading.

I had a scan today - measuring one day behind but all looking good!! Bubs moving around & little heartbeat thumping away :happydance:

I was measuring 2 days behind - was there much difference in pics between yours today and mine ?

I didn't get a pic. Because it was at the epu my scan was lower resolution than yours. But very similar looking. Only differences are position (mine was lying down whereas yours looks like he's trying to stand up lol!) and you seem to have more amniotic fluid than me. My bubs looked a little squashed - I've been struggling with liquids but am gonna try really hard over the next couple if weeks to see if it makes a difference.

:) congrats on a lovely scan

Sounds great though - it's great to see all going well isn't it . When will your next scan be ? The 12 week in jan some time ? I'm hoping the same thing happens to me at my booking appointment tomorrow and I get to book scan!

Can u imagine the old days when people didn't have scans ?? How did they stay sane ?! Perhaps they were more chilled because they couldnt have scans ?!

I've had four scans now!! My 12 week scan is on 12th jan - so excited to get to tht scan & get past the 12 week mark!! I honestly don't know how people managed before scans

Let us know how your booking appointment goes tomorrow & when your scan is. Bet it will be pretty close to mine won't it?

:)

I hope so ! I hope I don't get told to expect a letter but we shall see xx

Had my booking in appointment. I have to wait for a letter in post with my scan date so that's not changed !

Oh well- next time I see midwife is in 6 weeks time at 16 weeks xx

Shame you have to wait for a letter fuschia - maybe you can change the appointment when it arrives to a day that suits you?

I'm feeling very emotional today. I haven't slept well and am dreading the next few days... Family coming tonight so no chance of an early night. I'm working tomorrow so need to be up at 6.30. Have a house full tomorrow so as the host not much chance of sneaking to bed before midnight. At oh's family New Year's Day so no chance of a nap. Up at 6.30 for work on Friday. I'm actually crying about it right now. I'm so so tired :cry:

K4th- sorry you are feeling so emotional. I know how those sort of things can really make you feel crappy atm! Just think it will all be over soon- it's a shame you have to work this week :(. Can oh help out a little and let you slip off to bed a little earlier ?

I will try to keep to the scan date they give me - I will be able to re arrange work if needs be . It's frustrating because surely a more efficient way would be to just let me book it?!

Yeah - you would think that if people booked their own attendance would be better.

I think I might try to cry off New Year's Day at oh's family. Sounds awful, but it's the best plan I can think of :-/

Haven't posted on here in a while, how is everyone?

I feel so much further along than some of you, I'm 12+4 today & had my scan on the 30th dated exactly 12 weeks. So now due 14th July.

Got my next midwife appointment at 16 weeks & 20 week scan on 24th February!

I'm good thanks mrsb! I'm 11 weeks today so only just behind you :)

How are you feeling? Must be so nice to have passed the 12 week mark & had your scan!!

I'm feeling tired & bloated. Lol. Not my most attractive combination!!

Hey mrsb - 11 weeks here too. Just waiting for my scan now - will have it through the post soon hopefully - have a feeling mine will be a bit later though as my booking in was only this week. We shall see !

My nausea is wearing off - not gone completely though!!

Hi All! Happy new year to you, hope everyone is doing well.

Had my scan yesterday and measured a couple of days ahead of the midwife who was assuming like 4 days ahead of me so I suddenly shot forward like a week!!! Now due 15th July.

I noticed some of you said you were feeling better but is anyone having some really bad days mixed in too? I seem to be feeling hungrier and more tired but whereas I was only feeling sick in the afternoons I've had some days hugging the bowl since I hit 12 weeks! Anyone else?

Pg fairy- congrats !!

Regarding sickness- was thinking mine has gone away- all smug talking to my friend telling her I felt human again-- then last night I haven't felt quite right since going to bed then at 4.15am I'm sick again in the garden !! ( I just have to get outside to cool down ) . So I hope I disnt disturb any neighbours with my heaving !!

Eurgh I don't remember this last pregnancy . It's much worse ! How are you feeling ?

I'm afraid to tell you how I'm feeling because it seems like every time I say anything about NOT feeling crummy I start being :sick:

But also every time I start complaining I start to feel better so maybe I should start taking advantage of that :rofl:

I have a friend coming over tonight for three days who just went through a breakup and to be honest I'm not sure I can do the sympathetic best friend thing if I am feeling like I was feeling last week.

Hi! Looking for friends to talk to......this is my first baby, due the 4th of July! My little firecracker :)

Pretty lonely, my boyfriend and I just moved in together. I've been dealing with a lot of stress, money issue, morning sickness, other health issues, etc and could use some friends!!

Hi Monkeygirl! Congratulations, I wonder if your little bean will actually be born on their due date, that would be an awesome birthday! Would be kinda cool to have a whole country celebrate every time it's your birthday :)

:flower:

Got my appointment for 12 week scan ! 14th jan :)

Also got other appointments through - a birth options meeting for ladies who had c section before and consultant appt which I think is about same thing!

Got my appointment for 12 week scan ! 14th jan :)

Also got other appointments through - a birth options meeting for ladies who had c section before and consultant appt which I think is about same thing!

:happydance: yay! Not too long to wait!! Mine is Monday & then I meet high risk ob on weds 14th :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->