July 2015 Mommies Group

It's Orion's birthday today. We had a great day, park and cake mostly. Tomorrow is the zoo and then a bbq with family and friends xx

I can't believe my little baby is 1, and now a big sister. Lottie May, born this morning at 10.33, weighing 2lb 9oz. Making her arrival 10 weeks early, she certainly has given Moo an unforgettable birthday present.

No way! Congratulations Alea. I hope you have a great day. Awesome birthday parties from now on xx I hope Lottie is doing well. Keep us updated xx

Wow congrats alea! Hope you are both doing well and happy birthday to Maisie

Happy Birthday to your little girl, Alea, and congrats on another one! I hope all is well with her, as well as it can be for a 10 week preemie. Keep us updated! <3

Congrats Alea, I know someone who had boys exactly a year apart in march! Happy Birthday to both your little girls! :) Hope lottie is doing well!

It's crazy to think of our board last year at this time lots of new babies and mamas anxiously awaiting any signs of babies making there arrivals. Gavin turns one in just 12 more days its unreal! He is having a pirate themed birthday, he started walking end of May and talks up a storm, We are still breastfeeding but I am trying to gradually night wean him and its going well I will be excited to sleep through the night for the first time in a year. This stage is just so much fun! I am very emotional, all happy tears though! :)

Today is Ashlyn's birthday!!! We are celebrating Saturday but will probably give her a few gifts today. :D

How are all of you? I can't believe we have toddlers! Gavin just amazes me daily.

Toddlers gah! Hayden is I'm to everything!!! DO and I are going to be ttc #3 soon!

Hello Ladies! How are you all! Can't believe we have almost 3 year olds!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->