July 2015 Mommies Group

Of course ladies, welcome!

I'm so sorry, Alea :( :hugs:

Hey Tasha, how is your little man doing?

We are doing good over here, Shelby is rolling from back to tummy like a pro now!

Of course!!

Lifes been busy, our wedding is just 4 months away!
Our little guy is 3.5 months today and weighs 21lb!!! He is really long too! We have struggled with his acid reflux, he is on a new med and has to have thickeners in his bottle, I have had him nursing a bunch to try to get my supply up since I need to start exclusively pumping for him. We are moving him to his crib this week, I love co-sleeping but its time! He will still be in our room! We bought a tula carrier just arrived last week excited to start babywearing because lugging his chunky butt in his carseat is really difficult! How is everyone!?

Im excited for halloween on Saturday, my son is going to be mickey mouse and I will be Minnie mouse! :D

It's great to see some activity on this board. I hope everyone and their babies are doing well!

My little guy is 4 months old now and he's getting so big! He started rolling over a few weeks ago and is trying to sit-up. We also just started him on baby cereal. I can't believe how fast he's growing. We moved him to his room a few weeks ago but I was having major separation anxiety so I've been sleeping in there too on the floor lol! I went back to work last week and it's been rough being away from my little guy, but we're adjusting.

How's everyone else doing?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 8
Alea, I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: Sending hugs your way, hun.

Wishing, how exciting that Shelby is rolling from back to tummy! :happydance: We're not there yet, but hopefully soon!

babyvaughan, I bet you are getting excited for your wedding! :wedding: It was hard moving Connor to his crib (I cried the first night) so I feel for you. Good luck! And let us know how you like babywearing. We bought an Ergo and I am really enjoying it so far! You and your son will be a cute Mickey and Minnie.

Joy, your little guy is soooooo cute!!! I completely understand how tough it was for you going back to work; I felt the same way. It has been getting easier for me, but I still miss my baby buddy every day until I see him again after work! :baby: Is your son at daycare? Mine is at an in-home daycare, which he seems to enjoy so far.

Connor had his 4-month check up today. I can't believe time is passing so quickly! It seems like just weeks ago we were all anxiously awaiting the arrival of our precious little ones. <3 As of today, he is 15.65 pounds, 24.75 inches long, and his head size is 16.5 inches.

What are everyone's babies dressing up as for Halloween? Connor is a lion, and my husband and I are safari guides. Here is a pic of us from a costume party we went to this past Saturday.

Attachments

• Halloween 2015.jpg
    Halloween 2015.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 5
IMG_20151031_161241.jpg

It was a great halloween! :)

Friday we went to the doctors for his reflux was acting up and he weigh 21lbs exactly and 26 inches long!

I started baby cereal with breastmilk to see if it helps his reflux and it seemed to help a lot! Hoping today it goes well also!

You guys look so cute, babyvaughan! I'm glad you guys had a good 1st Halloween, and I'm so glad to hear the baby cereal helped with his reflux. Is it still going well? He is a precious little guy! <3

Hello!
Just thought I would pop on and show off my girls!
They are 5 months old, Emma is 15lbs and Ally is 14lbs

Attachments

• IMG_20151021_104714.jpg
    IMG_20151021_104714.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 4
Everyone's babies are so cute!!! I'm loving all the pictures! :)

Hey ladies! How is everyone doing? How was your first holiday with precious little ones! We have very active little 5.5 month old he has changed so much in the last month!! He now says Dada, sits up, rolls over, reaches for us and everything else lol. He recently discovered our dog and loves her! We are still breastfeeding, he is now 23lbs!! 28 inches long. We had him a santa suit for Christmas it was so cute, I will post a picture! He loved opening presents especially the paper! :)

I am thrilled to announce we are expecting our rainbow baby in September.

Wishing you all a safe and happy new year.

Congratulations Alea!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months!!

Tbh I have been broody since the second my baby was born &#128513;. It was the same with ds1 for me haha not sure it ever goes away. But this time we are planning to take it a little slower and I am hoping for a 2-3 year age gap.

I only just now realized us July 2015 mommys have a thread! Yayyy

Time flies! Our little man is five months tomorrow &#128156;

congrats Alea!!!

hi ladies,i havent posted since hayden was 2 weeks old, hes now a crazy 6 month old, i cant belive how quick time went by. I have been having a really hard time putting my mind to no more babies :( as hayden is growing out of his clothes i'm finding it so hard to pack up the boxes and tell myself, no you wont ever use these again. My hubby really doesnt want 3 kids but in my heart i so so do, i just want to feel complete. i know if we only ever had our two though i'd feel just as blessed, but still... finding it hard to say no, no more :(

has anyone else been struggling?

Congratulations Alea

Heaveneats not me but there's a part of the forum for completed families and there certainly are women on there who feel that way.

Orion is seven months in five days but should be six months old today! He's exhausting work atm as he just learned to pull himself up. That and crawling mean I can't take my eyes off him for one second. He was just using his toy box (on wheels) to walk on his knees too :dohh: I love it though :)

Hope everyone's doing well. Congrats alea. Sorry I haven't posted in a while, have been following along. Here's some pics of my 6 month old little maniac Delilah. She's sitting up, eating solids, attempting to crawl for weeks now, loves to dance and smile. And oh my does she have loads of energy!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1452659067349.jpg
    FB_IMG_1452659067349.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 20160105_164450.jpg
    20160105_164450.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 20160107_160219.jpg
    20160107_160219.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 20151229_163844.jpg
    20151229_163844.jpg