July 2015 Mommies Group

How is everyone! Gavin will be 9 months in about a week. He is 26.5 lbs and crawling all over the place lol. I am still breastfeeding and got bite really bad the other day, I wanted to quit but I was brave and we are still going strong, he hasn't bite again thankfully! I can't believe we are getting closer to a year, I am loving this stage teaching him words, him trying to get bits of everything we eat, I love the bond and attachment he has to us and family. I will share some pictures in my next post!

Oh and I got MARRIED!!! =D 2.5 weeks ago, it was so beautiful and I fit my dress which I bought while pregnant but before I knew I was pregnant lol

Congratulations on the wedding. :dance:

Such a fabulous age isn't it? Orion is nine and a half months. He is a crazy, happy little guy. He took his first steps at 9 mines and 3 days. He weighs 18lb 2 xx

Jesse is a crazy busy boy! Just over 8 months and into everything. I can't believe how fast these babies are growing up either. Loving every minute of his personality coming through. I just wish he would sleep at night

Helloooo I'm here! Better late than never I suppose? :p Hope everyone is well!

Bubbles!! Congrats lovely. How did I miss this?

Can't believe it's less than a month to some of our little one's first birthday!

Hey girls, I'm here too! Sean is 11 months and about to take his first steps any day now. This really is the most wonderful stage. I feel like every stage gets better & better! We're planning his first bday party on June 11th! I can't believe my little man is already turning one!

And I'm also expecting #2, due December 26th!

I'm still subscribed here, but I so very rarely log in to BnB anymore! I'm hoping to stalk more often though. ;)

Congrats to those who are expecting again! What fun news!

Thanks, Tasha! :D We are excited!

Also I can't believe they are all turning one either! I'm having more and more flashbacks to her birth and all that followed. It wasn't a pleasant experience but when things finally evened out, they couldn't have been more perfect. It took a couple of months though!

:hugs: it's hard reliving the traumatic bits. I do with both Honey and Riley Rae and am currently doing it with Orion, it's been a year since he stopped moving and I thought he'd died, then DAU and scan every day etc. Can't believe he's one on Friday.

I also want to say any of you I had on Facebook, they've suspended my other account until I prove my age, I've sent my driving license and passport in so just waiting. So it's not personal, I've not deleted any of you, I just can't remember who I had on there. Feel free to add me.

Congrats also Joy. I hope the birthday party went well xx

I thought you hadn't been posting in awhile. Why do you have to prove your age? That's really weird...:wacko:

I'm in the debate group and a lot of people report stuff to try and get it closed down. I think they reported me as underage.

Ahhhhh....how silly and petty of them. Hopefully you'll be up and running again on there soon!

I can't believe our babies are turning 1 soon. Moo's 1st birthday is next week! Baby girl #2 is due in a little over 11 weeks.

Have you all started party planning?

No, I've not started planning anything. But we won't be doing much anyway. Just two small family gatherings, one with my family and one with DH's. My middle son's birthday is a few weeks after Henry's so the gatherings will be for both of them. Actually, the one with my family will be for quite a few people, as we haven't all been able to get together as frequently so far this year so we have a lot of birthdays still to celebrate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->