July 2016 Rainbows

Booked my first appointment for nov 5 (day after my birthday)..... I'll be about 6 weeks then. I'm kind of nervous because last time I had my mc the day before my 6 week appointment. On a side/more optimistic note (better to focus on the future and zero problems), what are people's thoughts on announcement pictures on Facebook when the time comes?

For me personally, I don't think I will mention my pregancy at all on fb because I know after my mc, those announcements made me sad and depressed. I wouldn't want to unknowingly put salt in someone's wound in case someone is going through what I did.

I don't plan on 'announcing' per say... I'm guessing it'll just kinda come out... Does that make sense? I had to change insurance because mine does not cover maternity like I though it did... Oops. Hopefully the new insurance goes into effect soon cause you know I'd like to get this ball rolling. They said it could take a few weeks though ugh!

My first app won't be for ages.... Standard first app is ten weeks. So I won't even be ringing to book for weeks ahaha! So boring haha. I don't know about doing an announcement. If I do it won't be until at least 16 weeks !

Yeah, I get what you mean.... I'm just gonna let it come out too. When it comes to work, though, I am not planning on telling my principal until I'm through first trimester, I think. Just to be on the safe side, especially since I have already had a mc before.

Hey Ladies! I want to join! I got my BFP on Friday, and DH and I are cautiously excited...we got the BFP the same week of the 1 year since our D and C. I want to be excited, but it is soo hard to let myself get there again. I'm in the same boat with few symptoms, but I have been extremely tires and hungry all week.

On a positive note, I am also a teacher (2nd grade this year), and my EDD is July 2! This forum was meant to be! I haven't been on in a while because I just needed a break. We got BFP really quickly the first two times, but it took 10 months this time. We were two weeks away from going back to the doctor, and I was mentally preparing to begin thinking about the adoption process. I am simply praying for so much sticky for all of us! <3

Welcome hmmo! I hear you about taking a break. I did the same thing and came back now that we are expecting again. It took us 10 months to conceive after the mc too but the first one we conceived quickly. Funny how that works!

I have also booked my first appointment on November 4th. I worry more about getting excited and being let down. This is my second time getting pregnant, my first ended in a MMC at 13 weeks but the baby died at 9 weeks ( July 2015). The reason I don't want to get excited is because last time I heard the heartbeat at 8 weeks and told all of my loved ones just before I lost it. This time I will be waiting until I have a good ultrasound at 14 or 16 weeks. Fingers crossed all goes well and I get my wish.

I can't stop wondering if I will end up having recurrent or what if there is something more wrong with me?

Hi all
May i join you? Im due July 1st :)
My first scan is on 13th Nov, ill be 7 weeks then
Hoping talking to other ladies around same weeks as i am might make time go a lil bit quicker haha

Hey, I got my bfp today so can I join you ladies please? My edd is 9th July 2016! I'm so excited but petrified!!!!

Yay, baby love!!! Another firefly buddy!!! Welcome and congrats! :)

Thanks Ninja! I was so please to see you and Rhi here!!!! Congrats everyone too on their bfps!

Welcome !! Babylove =) crossing my fingers. I feel very positive but perhaps wishful thinking. Either way I'm hoping to stay in my bubble

I agree.... I'm going to try my hardest to stay in my bubble too!

I swear I'm not complaining honest... But this about to pass out from fatigue is for the birds... I know it's all part of the process and I am happy about it... But feeling like my brain is going the speed of a slug is awful... And I have to go to some Halloween thing with my mom Which means I won't get home until like 7. I just want a time out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->