July 2016 Rainbows

And yeah jalil, my nausea is ok today but man I've been hit with a wave of dizziness and exhaustion. I would take that over the mild cramping any day. I know the cramping is normal, as several people keep reminding me but it still freaks me out to no end!

I've had cramping alllllll day and it's freaking me out! I've also felt so sick all day too which makes me happy as I never really had that with any of my other bfps!! I've not told dh yet, I want to make sure it's not a cp or anything first! I've also got a blood test on Monday to check my progesterone so I can get medication if it's low! I'm so excited I could burst, but it's mixed in with sheer terror as what may happen!!!

Yes I'd take fatigue AND nausea over cramping! how's that for sadistic?! hahaha

Yeah, my boobs hurt more than last time and the fatigue is worse than last time (I'm actually falling asleep by like 9 when I'm usually a night owl) so that is a bit of a comfort. When my doc was fertility testing, he said my progesterone was good but could be higher. I will definitely be asking him about it at my appointment next week.

Hello Ladies,

Can I join you? Seems like you're a group of lovely girls already! :)

According to my LMP my due date is June 28th, but I am pretty certain I ovulated on cd19 and not 14 as my cycles are 33 days long and we only dtd once on cd17 at night.

Got my bfp on Thursday and it's getting darker every day.... But I am so so worried that I will be loosing this baby too. I've had cramps, dizziness, sore breasts on the sides and extreme tiredness and hunger but today it's all gotten less. Breasts have sharp pains every now and then but aren't as sore anymore. I am still tired but don't feel pregnant at all.

My first appointment incl. scan is on Nov 5th at 3.30pm... Having my fingers crossed that everything will be ok and that time goes fast!!

As you can see, I have healthy 3 year olds but can't really remember much from my last pregnancy.

Hope to find some reassurance here and follow you all through your exciting journeys! Huge congrats to all of you!!

xx

Welcome bumblebee! I have my first appointment the same day as you! ^.^

:) let's try and keep each other company during the long wait! Will you get a scan?

I hope to.... Really, it will be up to the doctor.... I have no clue what to expect

I hope for you too!

Are you also constantly worrying?

Last pregnancy I only found out at almost 6 weeks and test said 1-2 weeks, so I knew something wasn't right... Even if I feel tired now - I am petrified!

I too am worried about the cramping as i have it throughout the day and my boobs dont hurt anymore and i dont have morning sickness, i dont feel like im pregnant atm but im sure i will soon

I am! Last time I didn't get a bfp until 2 days after my missed period (even then it was super faint and the doc said my hcg was at 20 so I had a feeling something was wrong too. This time, I took the test the day before my period was due and I got a very clear line which I am taking as a good sign. I took a digital test last night and it was 1-2 weeks which should be on track since I am only 4 weeks and 3 days so hopefully I see that 2-3 week mark soon!

I had beta done on 11dpo and it was 44, took digital same day and got 1-2 weeks which i as 4w1d, took digital yesterday on only an hr hold and got 2-3 which was 14dpo, 4w4d :) had beta done last night just waiting on results
Hoping numbers are climbing great

I was going to get more cb digis so I can test and put my mind at ease but my small town pharmacy didn't have them.... Is it bad that I am seriously considering driving an hour to the city to get some after volleyball practice is over at 5:30? Hahaha

Haha no! I would probably do the same thing, i like to see it say the word pregnant and how many weeks past conception lol

I am really annoyed at my dr as he was meant to call last night with #2 betas and he didnt and he isnt in today so ill have to wait till tomorrow for him to even return my call :( i just want some reassurance

Reassurance would be nice.... I don't think I will even be remotely ok until I pass my mc point though

I understand what you mean, as for me my point will be past 27 weeks as that is when my first son was born sleeping

I swear I'm not complaining honest... But this about to pass out from fatigue is for the birds... I know it's all part of the process and I am happy about it... But feeling like my brain is going the speed of a slug is awful... And I have to go to some Halloween thing with my mom Which means I won't get home until like 7. I just want a time out.

Tell me about it. I was so tired last week and didn't realize I was pregnant yet. I was yawning in my classroom today, and another teacher noticed. lol I forced myself to the gym tonight...it helped. Congrats to the new BFPs that joined today! I'm continuing with all the sticky sticky dust for us all!

The gym.... I need to go. Lol, just running my girls through volleyball practice took it out of me! I've been taking a bit of a break since my half marathon but I need to run again. I probably won't till I see the doctor though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->