July 2016 Testers! 11 BFP, 1 Angel <3

So Im starting tww I think. Today we went forma trip to my inlaws and my dh big sister is there too. Havent seen her for teo years. She says to me tonight.. ate you pg? Not that you look like it just I can often tell when ppl are pg and jiat now when I looked at you you were very pg like, and gestured my face. So Im hoping she is right and not that I have gained weighed past two years.

Welcome to the TWW Catalyst! :) That would be lovely if she was right and this is your cycle! Get it girl! :dance:

AFM, 10dpo and feel out. I have had absolutely no symptoms at all, not one thing has made me wonder if I am pregnant. Counting this cycle as a dud, but AF due Wednesday.

14dpo tested this morning with fmu and :bfn:. No real symptoms besides fatigue and mild cramps and backaches. Waiting for the :witch:

I totally feel you. 13 dpo, BFN, witch due tomorrow. I know we're not out yet, but I sure can't get my hopes back up. :(

When is Af due for you?

Gagrl - have you not tested since 10 DPO? You've got some willpower!

Gagrl - have you not tested since 10 DPO? You've got some willpower!

Yeah I tested at 12dpo and it was a negative and my temps have been steadily dropping. I'm 99.9% sure AF will come tomorrow.

:/ hang in there! I was negative yesterday too, with a FRER even, not a cheapie. I'm not temping, but when I was, a few tenths difference wasn't a big deal. You're still way above cover!

I just noticed we're also both on cycle 5!

:/ hang in there! I was negative yesterday too, with a FRER even, not a cheapie. I'm not temping, but when I was, a few tenths difference wasn't a big deal. You're still way above cover!

I just noticed we're also both on cycle 5!
Yep.

I had my mirena removed Feb 5 but we didn't start trying until March.

I know I'm above cover but it's been negative three times already and I'm getting headaches today which is typically my only pre AF sign. I guess we'll see right?

Thanks ladies. I know it will happen in God's timing. I've been reading a book called supernatural childbirth and I will just keep having hope it will happen. I planned to fully take a month off next month for my 32 birthday and dh and I talked and we are just going to be every other day until my temp spikes next month and testing day would be on my birthday.. So I guess we'll see.

Thanks ladies. I know it will happen in God's timing. I've been reading a book called supernatural childbirth and I will just keep having hope it will happen. I planned to fully take a month off next month for my 32 birthday and dh and I talked and we are just going to be every other day until my temp spikes next month and testing day would be on my birthday.. So I guess we'll see.

Us too. Next month is break month (also my birthday). I should (if i do), O around my b-day.

I'm out ladies the :witch: made her arrival a day late

maybe?

Attachments

• IMAG0241[1].jpg
    IMAG0241[1].jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG0248_1[1].jpg
    IMAG0248_1[1].jpg
    12 KB · Views: 2
Green, Kristy, baseball... Anything yet??

My chart has me so confused...AF still not here. I tested this morning and still bfn.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back