July 2016 Testers! 11 BFP, 1 Angel <3

Think I'm out. 11dpo and I've been having some AF like cramps the last few days. Went pee and had some pink on my tissue (tmi). Nothing else yet but we shall see.

Isnt this a time wheb you could have implantation bleed? Think I read it can up until 12dpo.
So heres to hope this cramp and pink is just bean geting stuck!

Negative test tonight, 3 hour hold, but pretty concentrated. Going to try to hold off testing tomorrow.

Good morning ladies :flower: I tested a little early this month as I was stressing myself out worrying! Glad I did! :bfp:

Ceri!! Omg! Congratulations!! :happydance: :yellow:

So happy for you!! :) :) :) can you post pics? What dpo are you, do you know?

I'm 11dpo so wasn't sure what I'd get if I tested but did it anyway!

Thank you!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 3
AF hasn't come but I'm pretty sure I'm out.. My breasts aren't nearly as sore as yesterday and that only happens right before AF... On to August and my 32 birthday next month.

Think I'm out. 11dpo and I've been having some AF like cramps the last few days. Went pee and had some pink on my tissue (tmi). Nothing else yet but we shall see.

Isnt this a time wheb you could have implantation bleed? Think I read it can up until 12dpo.
So heres to hope this cramp and pink is just bean geting stuck!

Good morning ladies :flower: I tested a little this month as I was stressing myself out worrying! Glad I did! :bfp:

Catalyst I'm sure hoping that is the case. I have had no bleeding since and the cramping hasn't been as bad. I'm not a spotter as far as I can remember so this is driving me pretty batty.

OMG congrats CeriB!!! So happy for you!!!

Ceri - Congratulations!! :dance:

Garg - your temps are still high! You've still got a chance! One measly symptom shouldn't get your hopes down :) I'm right with you though. 11 DPO and negatives here. Not out yet!

Hi ladies...AF expected on July 30th. 10dpo today. Had a temp drop and spotting on 7dpo with one episode of bright red spotting when I wiped. Temps went back up and I've been spotting very light brown ever since...today makes day 4. I'm worried something is wrong. BFNs so far.

I'm out this month.

Took a first response this morning with FMU. :bfn:

https://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w459/kristycruz0417/july_zpsevskwnmj.jpg

oh well. :( Here's to next month.

Aren't you 11 DPO with me? You are NOT out!

I've been looking at studies for hcg rises, and the average hcg level at 7 days past IMPLANTATION is 6. Just 6. Even IF you implanted ungodly early (4DPO), your still likely too low to detect.

It made me feel better too :) I don't know how these women get such early results! I'm going to guess they miscalculate O date. Like maybe it happens on first day of LH instead of temp rise.

I've been looking at studies for hcg rises, and the average hcg level at 7 days past IMPLANTATION is 6. Just 6. Even IF you implanted ungodly early (4DPO), your still likely too low to detect.

It made me feel better too :) I don't know how these women get such early results! I'm going to guess they miscalculate O date. Like maybe it happens on first day of LH instead of temp rise.

yes, i'm 11 DPO. AF is supposed to be here this Saturday/Sunday. i would assume i'd have some what of a double line by now. It's alright. Just gotta focus on next month! :)

yes, i'm 11 DPO. AF is supposed to be here this Saturday/Sunday. i would assume i'd have some what of a double line by now. It's alright. Just gotta focus on next month! :)

Kristy I'm in your exact situation

Gagrlinpitt: I was avoiding testing for as long as I could because I just knew i was going to get a negative test. the let down is heartbreaking. And OH feels horrible because he wants it just as bad as I do if not more and he has no idea how to make me feel better.

We'll get our :bfp: when it's meant to be! lots of :dust: to you!

I had a BFN at 13 dpo and cried my eyes out, waited a couple of days for AF to show up, but nothing. THEN much to my surprise I got faint second line on a wondfo at 17 dpo and this morning at 18 dpo a Pregnant 1-2 on a digital!

So you're not out if you get BFN's before AF is due. You could have O'd later or you could implant up to 12 days after ovulation.

Baby dust to everyone!

Thank you Wish!

It just hard to stay positive when you see that negative test. Which i'm sure you know exactly how I feel. I know it'll happen eventually. I just want to know when. I'm SO inpatient. :brat:

I agree with others - not out until the witch flies in. I've trawled through the pg test section and so many ladies are getting negs before AF is due and go on to get positives a few days after. Our bodies are cray-cray!

Wishn - I got 1-2weeks on digi today too! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->