July 2017 Buddies

I feel the same way Girly. Most days I feel so normal. I'm still wrapping my head around it. I'm so excited for everything though. I think DH is getting excited too. Though he is definitely more cautious.
We went out for my birthday and it was my first night out not drinking. That was different. But we had a wonderful time anyway.
I am feeling good. I just feel so happy- all the time.

Ah that's wonderful! I'm so glad you had a good night for your birthday. It's good your hubby is getting more excited. DH said he's not sure if it will even seem real for him until he sees that scan.

I think that will be the "real" moment for us too.

We've booked a private scan at 9 weeks as our first scan won't be until 12 weeks so I'm expecting it to have sunk in by then, I'm expecting to have a bit of a bump before then so that will likely make it more real

I hope my OB calls to make my appointment on Monday. My best friend recommended him and she's a VERY picky person and had 3 babies already. So I trust her opinion and recommendations above most.
Here it's very common to have large OB practices so everytime you see a doctor, it's someone different and you never know who will be delivering your baby. Plus some doctors are C-section crazy and I'd love to avoid one if possible.

Anyone buying a pregnancy journal? I've seen a few on Amazon and really want one. I think it'd be a fun keepsake.

OB appointment made for the 14th of Dec! Yay!!

How are you ladies doing?

I tried to book my first appt with the midwife today but my doctors surgery close early on a Tuesday which I hadn't realised. I'll try again tomorrow. It won't be until mid-late December but I want to be able to get a convenient appt.

I'm still feeling pretty rough, I have a horrendous cold, and obviously can't take a single thing for it which sucks. But in better news, I'm 5 weeks tomorrow and I just got my 3+ on a clearblue digi with about a 2 hour hold! So now I can breathe a bit easier than Pip is progressing as expected. Now to stop testing! Haha.

I have my 8 week scan next week! I'm anxious about it hoping all is well. Nausea has been quite intense these past few days. But otherwise doing well!

Girly- I'm sorry you're sick!! I'm going to pick up that clear blue today. I will be 5 weeks in 2 days! Take care and rest!!

Pitbull-that came up fast!! I remember when you got your BFP!

Wow, that feels like it's gone fast Pitbull! I can't wait to hear how your scan goes. I feel like mine is a million miles away.

Thanks joie, I'm getting as much rest as I can.

I love the conception indicators. I didn't get a 3+ in my previous pregnancies until 5+4, and I know some ladies have said they haven't got 3+ until 6 weeks ish as 3+ is >2000miu, although the clearblue leaflet said 3+ is anything above 2753miu.

I know! I feel like 3 weeks is a million years away!!! I can't wait to get to that milestone!

I'd just be happy seeing the progression. My lines have definitely been getting darker but I'm always so paranoid.

Omg this is crazy!! The weeks estimator is sold out everywhere I look!!! What the heck?!

It's only natural to worry, but as long as your lines have been getting darker, there's not much more than you can monitor until you see your dr.

I was starting to question prenatal depression as I've really been struggling with anxiety since getting my bfp, but the 3+ has reassured me somewhat. I wish I could have an early scan before the one we've paid for at Christmas. I'm just trying to keep positive and take each day as it comes.

Omg this is crazy!! The weeks estimator is sold out everywhere I look!!! What the heck?!

No way! I heard someone else say they're struggling to get hold of them in the states. I wonder what's going on?

Found it!!! 4th time is the charm!
Got 2-3 weeks which makes sense!! I'm 19dpo today!! Yay! I'll do it next week again and hopefully get my 3+!!

I can't upload the photo for some reason.. but yay!!

It's only natural to worry, but as long as your lines have been getting darker, there's not much more than you can monitor until you see your dr.

I was starting to question prenatal depression as I've really been struggling with anxiety since getting my bfp, but the 3+ has reassured me somewhat. I wish I could have an early scan before the one we've paid for at Christmas. I'm just trying to keep positive and take each day as it comes.

I understand and share your concerns. I want everything to be okay soooo badly that it can get consuming. Just waiting, powerless... is hard

It did go super fast! I'm 7w1d! It's crazy really!! I don't think I'll feel good about it until I hear a heartbeat.

Yay for finding some! Hopefully a few more days and you'll get that 3+!

Pitbull, that's crazy. I wish it was going that fast for me! Haha. At least you know you've only got to wait until next week to see that little heart beating

Eek! Just booked my first midwife appt. Two weeks today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->