July 2017 Buddies

Oh yay! Hopefully the time will fly by for you now! My first scan is in 4weeks and I feel like time is really going to drag but I hope it doesn't!

Wow! I feel like you guys have to wait so long but then again I felt like waiting 4 weeks for going to take forever but it didn't! Counting down to see the heartbeat. I really hope there is one.

Fx'd Pitbull!

I've started getting the early pregnancy bloat. I always wear high waisted jeans but tonight they just felt too tight so as soon as we got home I undid them, DD asked why. I told her mummy's getting fat because I ate too many sweeties. She told me that's not right, I'm getting fat to make room so I can have a baby in my belly :haha: We haven't told her yet until we know all is okay but I think she's picking up on something!

Awwww that's cute!!!
Heading to family #1. This will be the easy one to not tell. DH's family are big drinkers...

Got my 3+ on 22dpo! Yay!!!

Hope you guys are doing well!!

Yay!! That's great joie!

I've been getting a lot of cramping and niggling pain but nothing that lasts and no bleeding so I'm guessing it's just stretching. I know they say things stretch earlier with your second but I wasn't expecting to feel it yet. I should bump into the midwife at work on Monday so I might just ask her how much is normal.

I haven't had any cramping or pulling since week 4/5. My nausea is okay sometimes it's bad but for the most part it's okay. I pee all the time I feel like and I could sleep forever lol.

I had my scan today and it went great! Doctor said baby looks great and the heartbeat was 171! So cool to see!

That's so great Pitbull!! I'm so pleased for you!

Three more weeks until my scan, why is time going so slow?? Lol

Yay Pitbull!! I'm so glad the appointment went well!! Girly, I agree time is creeping along. 2 weeks till my appointment... feels like forever!!

Im so sick lol. This is the worst out all my pregnancys. I thought i skipped the morning sickness.... Nope it hit me like a truck yesterday. I couldn't get out of bed and actually threw up (never did with my other ones, just nauseas)
I swear there is more than one in there lol.
How are you

I'm still feeling pretty good, thank you. Still waiting for morning sickness to hit, but so far have only had a few waves of nausea if I've got too hungry. I think I'm starting to get some of my energy back too which is great, I hope that lasts! I have started getting episodes of low blood pressure that have nearly caused me to pass out, I used to get it a lot so very familiar with how to deal with it.

I have my midwife appt on Wednesday, I'm looking forward to getting all booked in.

Sorry you're feeling so rough Parkep. I hope the sickness doesn't last too long for you!

How is everyone else?

Right now my trouble is related to food and that I don't want to eat 90% of it
I haven't eaten any meat in 5 days.. I literally can't stand the thought of it. Everything else is hit or miss. I love potatoes. The hungrier I get the worse the nausea gets... the worse the nausea gets the worse the food aversions are.
I'll be 7 weeks on Wednesday and the 1st trimester needs to roll by faster

Have your dates changed joie? I thought you were a day behind me but we must be due date buddies as I'll be 7wks on Wednesday also :)

I think I am coming down with a cold but hoping it's just bad allergies. Food adversions have been bad lately nothing appeals to me and if something does I take two bites and I don't want it anymore. I am nauseous on and off but it's not terrible. I'm 9 weeks tomorrow!

Have your dates changed joie? I thought you were a day behind me but we must be due date buddies as I'll be 7wks on Wednesday also :)

Nope! According to my LMP I'll be 7 weeks. I think I may have gotten my BFP a day or so after you!!

Oh awesome! I think I was taking it from the due date list on the July group. Lol. I'm expecting an August baby though, DD was 8 days overdue.

Pitbull, I can't believe you're 9 weeks! That feels like it has gone fairly quick! I'm sorry you're struggling with food aversions, I know what you mean about having a few bites and then not wanting it, DH brought me home chip shop chips the other day and I did the exact same thing. I hope you're not getting a cold!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->