July 2017 Buddies

How is everyone?

My nausea seems to be sticking around now, and my bloat is back. It feels like they come hand in hand. Double whammy of uncomfortableness!

Two more days until we see this little worm and find out if everything is going okay. I'm so insanely nervous!

Awwww yay! 2 days till you can see your lil gummy bear!
The bloating is real for me. Anything too "heavy" or big and I'm miserable.
The nausea seems to come and go for a little bit in the morning and about an hour in the evening. Otherwise I've been doing okay....

I was on call yesterday and got a phone call at 2 am and couldn't fall back asleep now feel like a zombie today. Not cool.

Scan went well, baby is measuring 9+1 and moving ALOT! She struggled to get a heart trace as baby wouldn't stop moving, but heart rate was 122bpm. Feeling very relieved.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 0
Yay!! Thats awesome!

I go for my scan in an hour. Im so full of water im gonna float away. Its making me nauseous, blah! Ive heard the place i am going is not great though, they dont tell you anything. Not a very warm environment either. They send all the info to my midwives, who are gone for the day at 4:30 so if they dont send the info before then i get to wait till at least Tuesday to hear if baby is even doing okay.

Parkep, did you manage to find out your scan info? I can't believe there are places that won't tell you anything. :nope:

Park- that's terrible! I'd be so mad!!

So I got Lil Bugs heartbeat on my Doppler today!! It was wonderful. It was low and slightly right, only for a few seconds but the fast "chugga chugga chugga" train noise brought so much happiness to me. I found it twice now first thing in the morning with a full bladder! The first time I *thought* that it was the heart beat but this time I was sure!! I'm 9w 3d and am using the Sonoline B

The lady at my scan was actually awesome! She let me see baby and the heartbeat she was super friendly. Luckily my midwives are amazing and the one on call was in the office and looked for the report when it came in last night. So she called me, everything is great with my gummy bear. Im 9 weeks 5 days. Heartbeat of 173. I have a small bleed, but they aren't worried at all. Thejoie that's so cool that you found the heartbeat!

Hope everyone had a great holiday! I am 12 weeks today!! Can't wait to go to the doctors on Thursday to hopefully hear the heartbeat

Anyone else tired as hell today? I got a good night's sleep, but I'm just exhausted. I did paint half my bedroom and put a load of dishes in the dishwasher, but I shouldn't be this tired. On the plus side, it reassures me that I'm still actively pregnant. And I have the next week and a half off of work to rest.

Can't wait for my next ultrasound on Jan 7th.

Ooo me! I didnt even paint lol i put in a load of dishes, made an easy dinner and want to crawl in a hole for the next 4 years. Im so tired of being tired and not being able to eat lol.

Ooo me! I didnt even paint lol i put in a load of dishes, made an easy dinner and want to crawl in a hole for the next 4 years. Im so tired of being tired and not being able to eat lol.

Yay! Another pregnant Canadian. And we're only due 3 days apart. :)

I can't relate to the not eating though. At the moment, I'm being blessed with minimal food aversions and no nausea. *knocks on wood*

Yay!! What part of canada are you from?
Oh man my food aversions arent as bad as in my past pregnancys but I eat like three bites and feel terrible! Christmas was awful! So many good things to eat, I think I lost weight over Christmas lol!!

I can't believe you're 12 weeks already Pitbull, I hope you get to hear the hb today!

I'm still getting days where I'm completely exhausted too Pretty. I can't wait for the so called energy boost of 2nd tri, not that I recall getting one with DD.

I've got my 12wk scan in just under 2 weeks and I'm counting down the days now. I'm still getting a lot of nausea and just generally feeling a bit crap but I think that's from the tiredness. I'm the opposite in regards to food. I have to constantly snack otherwise I feel sick, but then I feel bloated and lethargic and overfull. It's a ducky cycle.

So we told the rest of the family on Boxing Day. It feels strange with everyone knowing now. Lol.

I'm feeling way more tired this week than I have up to this point!! I am so ready for the second trimester!!

Yay!! What part of canada are you from?
Oh man my food aversions arent as bad as in my past pregnancys but I eat like three bites and feel terrible! Christmas was awful! So many good things to eat, I think I lost weight over Christmas lol!!

I'm just outside Toronto.

And I'm feeling very symptomless today. So worried. : /

Im outside of Vancouver.
Dont worry(hard I know), that starts to happen. It will drive you bonkers. Then in a day or two they come back with a vengeance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->