July 2017 Buddies

Awe I bet! Hopefully it's nothing and it's just normal. Are you going to call your doctor?

I haven't called only because it hasn't been consistent every time and it hasn't worsened.
If at any point it does- I definitely will!!

My food aversions are still there and I get nauseous throughout the day. No cramping. So I'm hopeful...

That's always a plus! Weird to say that I know but symptoms are always good lol

I know that I've never felt happier to feel like crap!! Haha

So can I ask you a ladies a question? My mil asked me on Saturday if I had ever lost a baby and if that was why I didn't want people to know until after 12 weeks. And I said no but I just know how high miscarriage rates are in the first trimester. The more I think about it the more it makes me kinda mad because why does it matter that I don't want everyone to know right away? Some days I don't even think it's real until I see my background on my phone and I see my sonogram. Am I in the wrong here?

No way! It's such a private thing- you shouldn't have to share before you feel comfortable. We have told some friends but are waiting till after our 8 week US to tell our family! I may wait till 16 weeks to tell everyone else! I don't need the entire world knowing...

That is how I felt! My immediate family knows as does his. But I haven't told extended family or everyone at my job yet. I am telling everyone at Christmas as i will be 12 weeks 2 days after Christmas. But I won't tell facebook or the world until after I get my 12 week scan and hear the heartbeat again. I know some people who never tell facebook

Previous losses or not it's your decision when you want to tell people. It's a very personal thing, I know I gave friends who announce the moment they get their bfp, and others who wait until after their 20 week scan. I had one friend who didn't tell anyone until 25 weeks. I've had losses and tell my best friend as soon as I know, but that's because I know if I have another loss I need her nearly as much as I need my husband.

I was supposed to start a distance learning course in January with another girl at work. I dropped out as the first of the two exams dates is my due date. The girl I was supposed to be on the course with told me today that she's also had to drop out. She's a week ahead of me! Work are going to be thrilled! Lol.

Hi everyone would love to join you ladies as we wait for our new additions. Our 2nd will be due July 4th! We have been ntnp since I had my IUD removed in Jan (horrible experience). So far this pregnancy has been like my 1st with no morning sickness, just as tired as last time but this time with a toddler to chase around. Can't wait to find out what we are having

Welcome butterfly!

Joie, I will be thinking about you tomorrow. Good luck at your scan!

I think I'm going to have to dig out my maternity jeans very soon. I normally wear high waisted skinny jeans and the buttons are digging in so bad!

Welcome butterfly!

Girly I feel you. My mil bought me maternity wear and I have to wear the jeans. I can barely fit into my work slacks. I wear a lot of leggings lol. Can't believe I barely fit into my pants. I mean I wasn't super skinny to begin with but my belly is rounder now and my hips are wider.

So we just found out that my husbands grandfather has cancer :( and depending on his course of treatment I may not be able to be around him. He talks to his doctor tomorrow where he's going to ask if it's okay for him to be around small children and pregnant women.

That's so sad. I hope everything goes well.

We had our appointment! Lil bug is measuring 7w 5d (close enough to 8!!) heart rate is 156. Feeling amazing!!

Attachments

• IMG_0234.jpg
    IMG_0234.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 2
Pitbull, I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope he'll be put on a treatment that will still allow you to spend some time with him.

Joie, yay for the great scan! I'm really pleased for you!

Welcome pretty!

How is everyone doing? I managed to get a lay in this morning and it seems to have helped prevent me from waking up feeling sick. I had the works Christmas meal last night and drove several of the girls there and back so that was my excuse for not drinking. No one questioned it as I wasn't the only one not drinking and giving lifts.

I fell asleep on the couch at 745 last night. That has never happened before!!! I woke up at 10- went upstairs, and fell back asleep at 11 and slept till my alarm this morning!! I wasn't even that tired yesterday!! I guess it's good though- I work today and have a Christmas charity thing to go to after. And I work 4 hrs tomorrow too. Yuck.

I'm feeling better. My exhaustion has let up and so has my boob pain. Starting to get some heartburn though and cravings. I will be 11 weeks on Tuesday! So I knew my symptoms would start to disappear soon. Anxiously awaiting the 29th to hear the heartbeat from the doctor I have an app and pretty sure I have found the heartbeat but I would feel better if the doctors found it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->