July 2017 Rainbows (13 Rainbows-4 pink -1 blue- 2 yellow- 2 angels)

Thank you! There were problems from the start with my pregnancy with him, but we saw him at 10 weeks and his heart was beating away and he was jumping around so I thought all was fine. Went in at 15 weeks and they couldn't find his heartbeat so did a sonogram and he had just passed. It was devastating. After I delivered him they ran tests and the sch I had from the start had formed several blood clots. He only had a 2 vessel cord and there were clots all in it and the placenta was inflamed. I've had sch's with most of my pregnancies so I'm now on baby aspirin.

Anyway, really praying this LO is ok!

Oh confuzion, those lines look great! I wish mine would have darkened that much! But my first pregnancy was slow to darken too so we'll see. I haven't really had any other symptoms other than yesterday having to pee alot. Hardly anything today although I was nauseous last night before bed. I'm still nursing my youngest daughter and I've been trying to limit her nursing so not to cause uterine contractions. I know that it's normal and OK to nurse while pregnant but I'm just nervous because of the MC. She's 20 months and only nurses about 3 times a day. I think I'll wait until tomorrow to call the doctor to possible request beta draws. Then I will have officially missed my period and hopefully my lines get darker.

Blessedmama- welcome and I'm so so sorry for your losses. FX'd for a sticky bean and that your scan will show a healthy baby in there!

Thanks nika! That's some great symptoms. With my 6th and 7th babies I bf until about half through the next pregnancy. It was lovely but made me so sore!

So far I've had some nausea off and on. I usually get hg and am on a few different meds, but I took colloidal silver in my 8th pregnancy that got rid of it and it didn't come back too bad with the baby I just lost. Hoping it doesn't come back too hard this time!

I had dizziness one day. And some symptoms that I never have. I'm burning up all day long and I'm so hungry all day long!!! Normally I feel cold when I'm pregnant and barely eat anything until third tri. I don't even gain weight until then and all my weight is put on in the last 3 mos. the way I can't stop eating right now I'll be huge by the end of this pregnancy! And my boobs are so sore. That's really unusual for me.

Hi ladies, may I join you? I just got my bfp last night and I'm very anxious about it. EDD is July 16th. I had a loss in August and now I feel like a mess whenever I go pee I'm constantly checking my underwear.

I know it's still really early being at 4+4 but I was surprised my OB didn't want to do blood work, with my DD and my loss I was in the next day after a hpt to do blood work. I guess this doctor is different. Tomorrow I'm going to my family dr to talk about my anxiety meds that are contraindicated for pregnancy so maybe he'll humor me with a blood draw.

Dragonfly- welcome! And so sorry for your loss. I feel very much the same anxiety when wiping for fear of MC. My doctor also didn't want to do blood work but scheduled me for an US at 6 weeks. Hopefully your family doc will order a draw to help alleviate some anxiety. Hugs mama!

Thank you Nika! How lucky you get a 6 week scan! I don't even get to be seen until 8 weeks. I remember with DD we saw her heartbeat at 6 weeks on the dot.

Welcome mrs dragonfly. I think if you're feeling a lot of anxiety you should advocate for yourself and demand an early scan or to be seen earlier or blood tests. Whatever will make you feel like you're in a little more control. Most doctors do not get what it's like to be PAL. PAL ladies need a little extra care.

Niki - that's awesome you get a 6 week scan! FX for a little flickery heartbeat.

Blessedmomma - definitely sounds like a blood thinner like aspirin will help. I'm so sorry :hugs:.

You ladies feeling symptoms is worrying me because I'm not feeling much of anything! But my test was darker again today. I did have the icks while trying to finish my dinner yesterday so maybe soon. I have a love hate relationship with pregnancy symptoms. They can be hard to deal with yet reassuring.

Niki - I think my test progression has more to do with the tests I use. Most brands of cheapies are infamously terrible at getting darker.

Robo - what's the latest? Any hcg results back?

Confuzion- yes those lines are dark compared to the tests I see on countdowntopregnancy.com so that is reassuring. Here is today's test and yesterday's test to compare. Definitely darker but I'd love to see it get even more.

So I told DH last night. I thought it was cute, and a lot better than the last 2 times. We all were at dinner and the girls were coloring. So I told DD1 that I was going to draw a picture of our family. So I asked who. I should draw first and then drew her, DD2, DH myself and then I drew a small little baby. DD1 said who is that?! And I showed DH and I asked him "I don't know yet who that is, we'll find out soon enough" He loved it.

Oh it's so reassuring that you guys saw heartbeats at 6 weeks. I'm excited for that moment. I'm sad we never got to see last baby on an US.

I don't really get symptoms with my pregnancies other than being tired. I was ready for bed at 9 last night. :haha:

FX'd for more symptoms to all of us, but only the good ones!!

Attachments

• IMG_20161110_092254.jpg
    IMG_20161110_092254.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 6
Thank you Confuzion! I felt like I was being overly sensitive with how they discussed it with me over the phone. I know it's just one nurse in a whole office but it made me not want to talk tot them anymore. We'll see how things progress.

I wouldn't worry about symptoms yet Confuzion, maybe you'll get lucky and not have many! I know they're reassuring but this morning that rot taste I remember from when I was pregnant with DD started and it's awful. Everything I eat makes me feel like I've got something dead in my mouth.

I definitely wouldn't worry about symptoms yet confuzion! I honestly think my body has been pregnant so many times it just jumps back into it right away haha. I don't remember having symptoms early with my first few babies. With my 3rd I didn't even know I was pregnant until almost 6 weeks since I bled and thought it was a period.

Nika that sounds so adorable how you told him. My hubs knows when I'm testing so I won't ever get to do the cute stuff lol. He just texts and asks how it turned out.

Dragonfly I don't think you're being overly sensitive. It's your care, you have a right to know what's going on with your baby.

Talk about symptoms, a friend of mine didn't even know she was pregnant until 5 months in! She kept having light periods and thought the moments of morning sickness were allergies, she has a lot of food sensitivities.

Dragonfly- I had a horrible experience with my MC at the hospital and I filed a formal complaint because of how that staff treated my MC. It was like they didn't believe me that I was MC and pretended that everything was fine. When my OB found out what happened at the ER she was appalled and called the hospital to complain as well.

I don't think you're being overly sensitive at all, I actually think THEY are being insensitive. I would say something about it and be firm. Or maybe talk to the office manager about how the nurse treated you. I know my OB's office takes those comments very seriously and tries to be very sensitive and understanding. Do you have the option of seeing a different clinic? I would definitely consider that based on how they are treating you.

I have to agree with Niki dragonfly. If someone, even a single nurse, made you feel like that you should speak to someone else. If no one takes you seriously, then time to find a new office. How can you spend 8 months seeing people who could make you feel that way? Completely invalidating your very valid concerns.

Thanks for the reassurances ladies. I guess it's still early yet for symptoms anyway. I haven't even missed my period yet lol.

I made a group siggy if you guys wants to check out the first post at the bottom!

The OB I'm currently set up with handled my miscarriage fine so I was surprised that they made me feel like they didn't care finding out I was pregnant again.

I'm so sorry Niki that you had a horrible experience at the hospital. It's good you filed a formal complain though.

I could see a different clinic but this one is the closest to home. The other one is a small drive away but in traffic it can take forever. The farther away hospital is actually where I delivered DD and I loved it there. Maybe I should just go back because I remember loving the staff when I labored and delivered.

Confuzion - thank you for this. With DD I saw a small midwifery clinic and only one of the midwives ever listened to me, the other two always made me feel invalidated over everything. I deserved better care, and I'm glad I got risked out to an OB because of pre-e. I deserve good care and to feel like I matter, I'm calling the other clinic tomorrow to see what openings they will have - if any sooner than December 6th.

Hey guys, how's everyone been doing???

My lines are slowly getting darker each morning so FXd for a sticky bean. I've been really stressed the last couple days with my kids, work and planning DD1s 4th birthday. I'll be glad when things calm down and after my scan. Still paranoid about any feeling of blood flow or seeing blood when I pee. I talked with a friend and she said the anxiety doesn't go away until 2nd tri, sometimes longer for others.

Can i join please? Just got my bfp on frer at 15dpo, had a couple of questionable lines on ics the past couple of days, hopefully going for bloods on Monday, trying not to get to excited after 2 back to back losses so will see. Congratulations to you all. Will go and read through the thread xx

Nika - I have to agree with your friend. With my daughters pregnancy I don't know that it ever totally went away. But definitely got more manageable. You can do this. And yes I definitely find myself doing the 'toilet paper check' pretty much every time I pee.

MrsD - let us know how it goes with getting in with the other clinic.

YAY myheart!! Congrats! What is your due date so I can add you to the first post? Fingers tightly crossed that this is your rainbow baby!

Just Chugging along here. I can't believe I've been getting positive pregnant tests for 6 days and I'm still 2 days away from even being 4 weeks?! Lol. This trimester is going to draaaag.

Ff has due date as 22/7/2017? thank you my lovely xx just hope this one is a sticky xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->