July 2017 Rainbows (13 Rainbows-4 pink -1 blue- 2 yellow- 2 angels)

Welcome myheart! I'm sorry for your previous losses, praying for a sticky one and good news Monday.

Nika - A friend of mine said that the anxiety got better once she got into second tri, but it stayed with her the whole pregnancy. I'm hoping our nerves will settle as we get further along :hugs:

I find myself doing the toilet paper check every time I pee or feel anything wet down there. I called the other clinic and they made an appointment for December 5th, I'll be 8w1d God willing. The lady making my appointment said that at 8 weeks it should be a good view on the ultrasound which made my heart flutter that they'll do one then! It feels ages away.

Hey ladies I'm a TP checker too :dohh: I'm having mild cramps and some lower back pain. Tests are good HCG beta came back 15 dpo 141 and 17dpo 367 so just trying to relax

How are we all getting on x

Lots of cramping today with feeling like I've got a bowling ball weight in my lower abdomen. Your beta numbers are fantastic! I wish my doctor had done mine.

Hey ladies.. I'd like to join in if that's OK. Just found out Thursday I'm pregnant with my rainbow due July 19, 2017. I spotted brown most of the day on Friday and had my hcg done (I was somewhere between 12-14dpo) it was 120. I have my second hcg timeouts and hoping it doubles. Been very very tired today and nauseous and very congested but otherwise doing well.

Hey gagrl nice to see you here :) added you to the list. Fingers tightly crossed for your second set of betas.

I'm really gonna try to not worry. I usually feel much better after I see the heartbeat, but we had a second tri loss and after seeing him at 10 or 11 weeks doing fine it may effect me. I'm praying I won't stress about it and so far so good.

Confuzion thank you! I'm just praying this one sticks. Blessed momma I'll pray for you for sure...

So I have started bleeding not loads but enough to make me worry it's ectopic

Oh no robo hope everything is ok. What are the odds of ectopic with hcg doubling properly? I always thought hcg behaves erratically with an ectopic pregnancy. Thinking positive thoughts your way.

Last ectopic the doubled perfectly until 6 weeks I will phone now see what they say. Xx

Thanks for the prayers gag! I appreciate it tremendously.

Robo please do call. Maybe they can get you in and see what they can. Prayers coming your way!

Keep us updated robo. Fingers tightly crossed that it's just normal first tri spotting.

Robo I'm praying for you.. Please keep us updated.

I just wanted to say I'm so thankful for you ladies and this thread <3

Hey ladies, unfortunately it's not looking good for me HCG dropped to 362 hoping it's not ectopic

Oh no robo I'm so sorry. Please keep us posted on how you're doing. When are you getting in for a scan? Have they moved it up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->