July 2017 Rainbows (13 Rainbows-4 pink -1 blue- 2 yellow- 2 angels)

Hi ladies, checking back in with everyone. Sorry i was gone for a bit, I was in full party prep mode for DD1's 4th birthday party yesterday.

Robo- hugs hun! I am so sorry! I wish had the words to say to make it all better. I hope you get answers soon from your doctor on what is going on.

Hi ladies, I've only just found this thread and hoping I can join you all? I got my bfp last Wednesday, giving me a due date of 26/7/17. I have a 3yo DD, and have had 2 early losses, my last one was last year. I didn't realise how much that fear would still be with me this time. I'm a compulsive TP checker too, increased CM and AF style cramps have had me paranoid and very anxious today.

Robo123 sending big hugs your way! :hugs:

Hi ladies, mind if I join? I had started a summer baby thread but it's not too active so I figured I'd join in here instead. I am due July 1. I have two wonderful ds and two angel babies. This will be the last addition to our family

Anyone feeling really wet? I keep going to the bathroom to check, I actually dread going through if that makes sense xx

Hi ladies, mind if I join? I had started a summer baby thread but it's not too active so I figured I'd join in here instead. I am due July 1. I have two wonderful ds and two angel babies. This will be the last addition to our family

Hi sil! Welcome and congrats! Sorry for your losses.:hugs: This is also our 3rd and VERY likely our final baby. :flower:

Hi ladies, I've only just found this thread and hoping I can join you all? I got my bfp last Wednesday, giving me a due date of 26/7/17. I have a 3yo DD, and have had 2 early losses, my last one was last year. I didn't realise how much that fear would still be with me this time. I'm a compulsive TP checker too, increased CM and AF style cramps have had me paranoid and very anxious today.

Welcome!

Welcome!

Anyone feeling really wet? I keep going to the bathroom to check, I actually dread going through if that makes sense xx

Yes. Side effect of pregnancy unfortunately. Not helpful to us paranoid PAL ladies :dohh:.

16 DPO today and still testing daily. Someone tell me to stop!

Girly I'm sorry for your early losses and that it brings you anxiety now with this pregnancy. Hopefully all our anxieties ease up as the weeks pass by :hugs:

Welcome Sil!

Really wish that a pregnancy symptom could be massively dry down there, this constant TP checking is ridiculous:facepalm: And I can't stop!

16 DPO today and still testing daily. Someone tell me to stop!

Girl if I had more tests I would be using them! I ran out and haven't made it near a dollar tree.... which I bet my husband appreciates.

It is so hard just waiting around for the first doctors appointment. I keep having this fear creep inside asking what if I'm not pregnant anymore and my body just doesn't know about it yet?

Robo my heart goes out to you :( praying for you hun.

I definitely have the 'wet' thing going on and it drives me crazy. It's not a usual early pregnancy thing for me. Can't count how many times I've checked to make sure I wasn't bleeding.

I don't remember if I had said this, but after losing my last baby at 15 weeks I didn't have a cycle before getting pregnant this time. I'm pretty positive of when I o'ed so that's what I'm using for my due date. My dr is taking betas so I went in last Monday and they were 107.6. The nurse/receptionist said she would call me and let me know when to come in but never called back last week. So my hubs has been all over me to call back. I finally called today and she forgot about me haha. Nice. So I went back in today and had them drawn. I'm a little nervous they won't be great numbers. I don't even know what a good number would be, I'll have to look it up when I get the number back tomorrow. I have these clearblue weeks estimator tests and it's said 2-3 weeks for a week now.

Just wanted to ask if I can join. I lost my first two pregnancies in 2010. Then had my rainbow baby in 2012. I am now almost 8 weeks pregnant after ttc#2 for 2 years. I have a scan tomorrow to confirm dates and I am terrified. I found out I lost my first at what was supposed to be an 8 week scan. My second at 12 +1. I just want this little one to stick with me.

Mrs dragonfly :hugs:. I know what you mean. I must admit I'm having fears and doubts as well. My body has a history of being clueless having had 3 missed miscarriages going weeks without knowing. It's so hard to stay positive. But I keep trying.

Blessedmomma - clear blue indicator saying 2-3 is definitely a great sign, I'm sure your numbers will be great!

Canadianlady- you are definitely welcome here. I had 4 miscarriages then my rainbow baby and now I'm pregnant again with another (sunshine?) baby. I feel more at home on the PAL board. Once you've experienced loss you're never the same. Fingers tightly crossed for you. Update us after your scan!

Blessed.. How long has it been since your first beta? And my heart I have the Wet feeling too. I'm so glad I'm not the only one that is a bit nervous to go to the bathroom..

I'm wide awake stupidly earlier so decided to test, still positive and I'm happy with the progression. Hope your all ok? xx

Beta #3 today.. Just praying the number is above 500.

Dragonfly- I feel the exact same way about waiting on a scan and the fear of not being pregnant anymore but the tests say otherwise. I was almost 9 weeks with my MC, but the baby stopped growing around 5 weeks. I still don't have any pregnancy symptoms other than my nipples are pretty sensitive. And I'm still nursing DD2 and she isn't being kind to them right now. I really didn't have severe symptoms DD1 or DD2 but I really wish I had something to reassure me that I'm still pregnant.

I should. I go in around 1 and least time it only took two hours

FX gagrl that your numbers are above 500 :)

My heart - it's nice when the tests cooperate isn't it? My cheapie was as dark as the control this morning. 17 DPO is also when it became as dark as the control with my daughter so FX another healthy baby.

https://i.imgur.com/Tpzdcaj.jpg

Nika I'm still not feeling anything besides bloat and being ready to go to bed earlier. I'm guessing our symptoms will probably become stronger around 6 weeks.

Canadian lady - let us know how your scan goes today.

How is robo doing? Anybody know?

A very exciting/stressful scan appointment. Dr says:
I think you ovulated late, should be 6+5
Nope by measurements you ovulated early. Measuring 7+4.
I think it might be twins.
No definitely only one baby.
Oh but it looks like it might have started as twins but now there is only one.
Your baby is fine and the heartbeat is 157 pm.
I was shaking and now exhausted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->