July 2017 Rainbows (13 Rainbows-4 pink -1 blue- 2 yellow- 2 angels)

Yea my 16 week appointment was so fast: weight, bp, doppler, quick review of the blood results I've already seen, and we're done.

Dragonfly- it wasn't me that's waiting on a call back. Thank you for the advice. I doubt I look for one though. I believe he is sending me to one for the 20 week ultrasound that should be scheduled at my next appt. I would find one if I was having problems with this pregnancy, but so far so good and I feel the baby aspirin is doing its job so I don't want to up appts and such. But of course I would if problems arise. :)

I'm excited for my next appt. they'll schedule my 20 week ultrasound which I just can't wait for lol! And then the next day we have a meeting with the nurse navigator at the hospital to make a birth plan, do a hospital tour, and go over a couple things. I think I'm equally excited about that.

My next appointment is 19 weeks Feb 23 and my anatomy scan is at 20 weeks on March 2.

Congrats bc.

Anyone else feeling anxious lately? I feel like most of my symptoms have gone except for my sore nipples. I just heard the hb last Wednesday at my appointment but for some reason I've been very anxious about peanut...

Gag - I'm still incredibly sick, but I'm just exhausted from it. Not reassured. Hearing the heartbeat with my doppler is keeping me sane.

Congrats bc! A very pink thread so far...4 pink, no blue!

My 20 week anatomy scan is one week from today on February 6th (although I'll actually only be 19+3).

Not too much is new here. I'm trying to stay busy to keep the anxiety at bay.

I decided we are going to finally announce on social media on Valentines Day. I will be 20+4 and will have had my anatomy scan by then. I think I'll finally be comfortable letting those outside of family and close circle of friends know.

Gagrl- I'm still really sick at night and having headaches during the day. Heartburn and sore boobs. I would love for symptoms to ease a bit. I'd probably hit my Doppler more often if it did though. Feeling movement is really reassuring to me but it's not routine at all.

Sil- that's crazy, I hadn't realized there was no boys yet. I bet there will be in time :)

IMG_5943.jpg
16 weeks, getting bigger

So much for a boring appointment, baby gave me a scare. The midwife was having a hard time finding the heartbeat and I started crying when she said she might need to send me for an ultrasound. Sure enough, after saying so she found baby way up high to the left and was surprised how high up. She told me to close my eyes and just listen to the heartbeat and take some deep breaths. I cried the entire appointment and on the way home. It's going to be a long 3 weeks until my ultrasound. Today I was going to put it up on facebook and now I'm scared to.

Sil - you're right, there are no boys yet! Still a few of us waiting to find out :)

Blessed - Cute bump! I hope the sickness lets up a little bit.

Dragonfly- I totally would have lost it too. That's what happened with our baby we lost. They couldn't find the heartbeat and did an ultrasound. I was completely expecting him to be ok and just hiding so it was such a traumatic shock when he wasn't alive. If they take even a minute to find the heartbeat I'll lose it for sure.

Finally got our results back and did a gender reveal with our family. We are having a healthy baby boy!

Attachments

• ItsABoy.jpg
    ItsABoy.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 5
Baseball congrats!!!

Blessed that has happened North appointments of mine.. The nurse/ medical assistant couldn't find it so the doctor had to find it... I cried both times..

Dragon - The same thing happened to me today actually. My uterus is retroverted so we knew 3 weeks ago when the doctor couldn't find it we might have issues. She wasn't too worried because I was still so sick and we had good growth from the 6-7 week ultrasounds. It didn't help me with the worry I had until the next ultrasound a week and half later but the baby was great. So today when I went, I was thinking it would be fine since it had been almost 4 weeks since but she couldn't find it again and sent me for a scan. Turns out I'm carrying the baby so much higher than she was even looking at so they noted it in my chart for next time. It is so hard not to worried until you hear or see that baby is ok. Hugs.

Blessed - I can only imagine the anxiety you feel after your losses :hugs: I kept telling myself mine was so early it will be ok now, but I couldn't stop crying while the midwife was searching.

Baseball - Woohoo!! :happydance: Our threads first boy!
I'm sorry it happened to you today too! I'm not sure what my uterus is like, but I do remember the tech at my 6 week appt saying that it's tilted to the left.

Gagrl- It's a little reassuring to see that it's happened to others and things are still ok. I really wish they had done an ultrasound.

Blessed- you look great! What a cute bump!

Dragonfly- sorry about the scare; I'm so glad everything is okay with baby. It's awful when things like that happen. :hugs:

Baseball- yay team blue! I have two DS and little boys are SO much fun. I'm excited for you and our thread has its first boy! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->