July 2017 Rainbows (13 Rainbows-4 pink -1 blue- 2 yellow- 2 angels)

Has anyone heard from Confuzion? I feel like she hasn't posten in some time, I hope she's doing well <3

I was wondering this too, actually. We haven't had a Monday survey in 3 weeks now I believe (not that I mind - I understand if she is busy! just that I noticed), but I hope everything is okay with her

I was thinking about her the other day. Possibly just busy with her LO <3

I created my announcement today for Facebook. I am not going to post it until I have my anatomy scan and find out all is well on Monday, but I wanted to have it ready and waiting. I figured I would share with you ladies. :) I am excited to finally feel comfortable enough to announce soon.

Attachments

• PicMonkey Image.jpg
    PicMonkey Image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 14
I hope confuzion is just busy!!

Sil- that's adorable, your boys are so cute :)

I'm sure she's just busy with LO. I know DD keeps me on my toes, I procrastinate doing homework and sneak on bnb:haha: I hope she'll give us an update soon :)

Sil your announcement is precious, I love the faces of your boys - so prefect for announcing a little sister!!

Sil that is so cute!

After much discussion dh and I decided we are origami not going to make a public announcement. We Just have been telling close friends and family. Maybe once munchkin is born but for now we are enjoying this on our own.

Thank you girls :) My boys are funny. They're very expressive. I'm finally feeling more secure in the pregnancy and getting more excited than anxious. It's nice to start to enjoy things a bit more.

I'm 19 weeks today. I can't believe that in one week pregnancy will be half way over (although I tend to have my babies in the 38th week of pregnancy, so technically if the trend continues I'm about half way there now!) I'm still not feeling her move, but hoping it'll come in time. Luckily I have the doppler which keeps me sane. My anatomy scan is on Monday afternoon, so hopefully all goes well. My bump is growing now too!

Gagrl- I think that's sweet :) It's nice to have something kept between you and close friends and loved ones. We went back and forth on announcing too actually, but since we announced two boys right around 20 weeks, we didn't want to not announce DD.

Dragonfly- sneaking on here is my procrastination too! Any time I have some chores to get done etc, I'll sneak onto our thread instead.

Attachments

• IMG_7248.jpg
    IMG_7248.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 5
Thank you blessed :)

I have my 20 week (but actually 19+3) anatomy scan in 6 hours and I'm starting to feel the nerves creep in. Hopefully all goes well

Sil that's exciting :hugs: praying for a perfect scan. I get really nervous before all of my appointments too.

Eek! How exciting sil! I get the nerves before every appt too. Good luck!

My scan went well! She looks great. They got most measurements but she was being stubborn and wouldn't give them a good view of her heart so I have to go back in two weeks for another ultrasound.

Here she is! She is estimated to weigh 10 ounces.

Attachments

• IMG_7455.jpg
    IMG_7455.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member