• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July/August 2023

Thank you @AzureOrchid. It’s still not properly sank in yet. :lol: Even though I framed a scan photo already… I’ll be approaching my doctors / midwife next Monday. <3

How is everyone?
Coming up 8 weeks. I'm going from a blueberry (as baby is now affectionately known) to a raspberry!

Symptoms currently is mega bloat!!

How is everyone?
Coming up 8 weeks. I'm going from a blueberry (as baby is now affectionately known) to a raspberry!

Hey, still no symptoms here. Just lots of period like pains. Literally waiting for blood constantly :-(
8 weeks sounds good! Amazing how much the size changes from week to week at this stage x

Nearly 7 weeks. Still unnerved I am not throwing my lungs up. Incredible hunger, exhaustion and just total lack of energy.

Not had my scan date through yet, I imagine it's held up with post strikes. I wish they would just text it through like they do other appointments!

Hopefully it’s soon @MrsLux. Are you paying to have a private one too?

I’ve had a busy morning; picking the breast pumps I want. For general purpose, I want the Spectra S1 (had one before and highly recommend them!), for on-the-go I want an Elvie and for whilst-feeding a Haakaa. :lol:

I’ve still yet to decide what bottles I want to use - so that Daddy can do some feeds too.

How is everyone?

Still sick here :sick::sick:

Very happy to be 8 weeks and have seen a healthy little bean but my goodness this all day sickness is killing me off.

Never had this with my boys so we're all assumin girl this time but who knows?

Hope everyone else is okay x

@Newbie87 hope your cramps ease up. Mine have been pretty brutal so far, too!

@Jess0685 lucky the nausea hasn't kicked in, yet! Hope your energy picks up soon.

@angelbump hang in there! I went through that from day one with my first and it's brutal. Fingers crossed it improves soon.

@Jess0685 I had a private one at 6 weeks. I'll have my NHS ones at 12 and 20 weeks. I'll probably have a private gender scan at 16 week too

Hey lovely ladies iam here lurking lol just so busy with work was on a 11-10 Friday 11-10 yesterday and I'm on a 11-9 today, I haven't booked my early scan yet as I'm to scared to :cry: constantly tired nauseous with hunger boobs are killing but that's it xx

Hey lovely ladies iam here lurking lol just so busy with work was on a 11-10 Friday 11-10 yesterday and I'm on a 11-9 today, I haven't booked my early scan yet as I'm to scared to :cry: constantly tired nauseous with hunger boobs are killing but that's it xx
That's all I've had really, that and also being sick. But the tiredness hasn't been extreme for me like it was last time. I remember literally falling asleep standing up last time. But the sickness and intense nausea is another level this time round and sore boobies!!!!

Not everyone has an early scan, if you've no reason for concern then no need to book one. It's always nice seeing a little hb for reassurance but tbh you can't see an awful lot anyways until 10+ wks xx

That's all I've had really, that and also being sick. But the tiredness hasn't been extreme for me like it was last time. I remember literally falling asleep standing up last time. But the sickness and intense nausea is another level this time round and sore boobies!!!!

Not everyone has an early scan, if you've no reason for concern then no need to book one. It's always nice seeing a little hb for reassurance but tbh you can't see an awful lot anyways until 10+ wks xx

That's all I'm wanting is viability and reassurance but scared to incase they say no heartbeat again xx

That's all I'm wanting is viability and reassurance but scared to incase they say no heartbeat again xx

It's always scary lovely. I've seen it with my own eyes but I'm still shitting my pants for the 12 week scan.
By the sounds of your continued symptoms it sounds like everything is progressing well. I have every hope for you that this little baby will be coming home in your arms @tdog xx

It's always scary lovely. I've seen it with my own eyes but I'm still shitting my pants for the 12 week scan.
By the sounds of your continued symptoms it sounds like everything is progressing well. I have every hope for you that this little baby will be coming home in your arms @tdog xx

I'm always anxious these first few months but there again I'm anxious all the way through xx

Anxiety rook over me have midwife appointment today (after 12 here) but I got a pack of 2 of these and a digi hoping I see the 3+ other wise be even more anxious lol xx

20221205_002456.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->