July/August 2023

Two days, eight hours…. Eeeeek.

51D8DDA8-C384-4795-B24A-2FCBD8AF0909.jpeg

@AzureOrchid beautiful progression, I normally test the hook affect out but don't have tests and no just waiting impatiently for a scan when I can book one lol xx

@Jess0685 oh how exciting yey can't wait for a update xx

Thank you ladies! <3 29 hours 17 minutes until the scan… I hate how nervous I am. :cry:

How is everyone?
I had my midwife booking appointment today.
Won't see her again now til early Feb around 16 weeks.

Currently stressing about my scan tomorrow. I haven’t even bothered to enquire about a midwife yet, until I have a positive scan.

That's great @MrsLux ! Is this the same midwife from a previous pregnancy?

Take a deeeeeep breath @Jess0685 :) I'm sure it's going to go well! So excited for you and can't wait for an update!!

Trying not to freak out about having a second. Things are so good right now and this is going to be so disruptive :sad2: Also trying not to be mad at DH for making such a decision on his own... ugh!!

Does anyone know how I can get a ticker? None will work for me x

Ah @Jess0685 you will be I'm going to be the same so so nervous I haven't even booked one yet :shrug: xx

@MrsLux getting a little more nauseous so so tired, and my boobs are on fire my blood sugars are all over the bloody place aswell :shrug: xx

@Newbie87 you need to copy and paste the bbcode after you've made a ticker love xx

Today's the day @Jess0685 keep us updated!

@AzureOrchid I'll be delivering at the same hospital but I've moved since my last baby so I'm under a different community team!

Where is everyone from? I'm in Buckinghamshire in the UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"