• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July/August 2023

I was going to say if there was an option for 5+ at this point it would probably read that lol.

You are most definitely absolutely pregnant \\:D/
I'm sure everything is progressing lovely. I feel you with the 1st trimester anxiety. All the niggles and pains and symptoms coming and going it's tough!

How's everyone doing today? X

Had midwifes they going to post my scan appointment out and consultant appointment out aswell, had my flu jab and have a to have the blood clotting injections every day and then 6 weeks after baby born xx

Still haven’t heard anything from midwifes. Tired to call a couple of times this morning but can’t get through to anyone! Very frustrating!

I’ve still not bothered to even try to make contact with my midwife. I guess I’m waiting for confirmation the pregnancy is viable. I can’t shake this horrible feeling that I’ve no sickness therefore the pregnancy isn’t viable. :cry:

I always suffer extreme HG but I’ve had nothing this time.

@Jess0685 the thing I keep telling myself is every pregnancy is different I no its so worrying and you can't help worrying as I do it daily xx

Afm scan booked for Wed going by lmp should be around 8 weeks xx

@Jess0685 the thing I keep telling myself is every pregnancy is different I no its so worrying and you can't help worrying as I do it daily xx

Afm scan booked for Wed going by lmp should be around 8 weeks xx

Good luck! Can’t wait to see your little baby! <3

I don’t feel pregnant today. I don’t know why I’ve just got a feeling somethings not right :cry:

I don’t feel pregnant today. I don’t know why I’ve just got a feeling somethings not right :cry:

Awww love sorry your feeling this way hopefully all is well and it's just us being anxious xx

I know it is really early, but I feel like joining you all.

Little back story, For my son (who is now 8) it took over 3 years TTC.

Tried a couple years with my husband, and decided to buy a dog and forget the baby project. Mentally I could not handle the failed attempts every month and so we brought our baby Border collie, Lincoln into the fold.

KNowing very well I could not handle if we BD'd during O time and wondering if it 'COULD' be positive, I avoided BD'ing at all during O time.
This month, we accidently bd'd -3 days before ovulation. I was very skeptical anything would happen, as we've bd'd LOTS of better timing for months/years and only 2 very early miscarriages (since my son).

Low and behold....a BFP at 10dpo (I think).

Today's test is darker and seems to be going in the right direction.

So August 18th, is my official due date!

10dpo1.JPG 11dpo.JPG

I know it is really early, but I feel like joining you all.

Little back story, For my son (who is now 8) it took over 3 years TTC.

Tried a couple years with my husband, and decided to buy a dog and forget the baby project. Mentally I could not handle the failed attempts every month and so we brought our baby Border collie, Lincoln into the fold.

KNowing very well I could not handle if we BD'd during O time and wondering if it 'COULD' be positive, I avoided BD'ing at all during O time.
This month, we accidently bd'd -3 days before ovulation. I was very skeptical anything would happen, as we've bd'd LOTS of better timing for months/years and only 2 very early miscarriages (since my son).

Low and behold....a BFP at 10dpo (I think).

Today's test is darker and seems to be going in the right direction.

So August 18th, is my official due date!

View attachment 1113065 View attachment 1113066
Congratulations Sally! <3

Hey guys! Sorry I haven’t been around for a little while, it’s been a rough pregnancy so far. I’ve literally bled every week since finding out, and it’s been terrifying. Turns out it’s because I had a small bleed around the baby’s sac. Thankfully after having a scan yesterday, we now know it’s all cleared up and baby is just fine, measuring over 8 weeks! :)

Congratulations to all of the new members. H&H 9 months to us all. X

Glad your bleeding is all figured out. Hope the next few months are easier on you.

Scan in 5 mins and shitting it :cry: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->