• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July/August 2023

Yea was abdominal I was thinking girl based on that theory xx

I think Ramzi is the less accurate of the three theories - so we’ll compare when we’ve got later stage scans, such as nub theory and skull theory which are way more accurate! :lol:

I think Ramzi is the less accurate of the three theories - so we’ll compare when we’ve got later stage scans, such as nub theory and skull theory which are way more accurate! :lol:

Yea the most accurate is nub but after 12+6 I normally get crap phoyos so not holding much hope of a good nub shot lol xx

@tdog I was always told they can't see heartbeat until after 6 weeks so I defo think you're dates will be right and they've measured inaccurately babe :cloud9::dance: I'm so so happy for you my girl x

5 days until our next scan and I’m so so anxious. It hasn’t helped how a friend went for a 6 week ultrasound - positive outcome. Went back at 8 weeks and the pregnancy had stopped growing at 6 weeks. :cry:

I haven’t beaten over four years of secondary unexplained infertility, recurrent miscarriage and an ectopic - to lose another. Third Christmas running.

Please stick with us little Jelly Bean. <3

Wow @beclou94 that must have been so scary! Glad they were able to get to the bottom of it and take care of you and baby <3

Great scan @tdog !! So reassuring!

Awww @Jess0685 I'm hoping all good things for you with your scan!

5 days until our next scan and I’m so so anxious. It hasn’t helped how a friend went for a 6 week ultrasound - positive outcome. Went back at 8 weeks and the pregnancy had stopped growing at 6 weeks. :cry:

I haven’t beaten over four years of secondary unexplained infertility, recurrent miscarriage and an ectopic - to lose another. Third Christmas running.

Please stick with us little Jelly Bean. <3

Scanxiety is a very real thing. Thinking of you huny and sending all the positive baby dust I can muster x

@Jess0685 i feel you, my anatomy scan is in 8 days and I’m in a state all over again. We get so attached to these sweet babies don’t we. Remember that your friend’s story is not your own. Her experience is devastating- but it has no influence on yours. I have a good feeling about that baby in there <3

@Jess0685 as @MrsKatie has already said her story is deverstating and it isn't yours lovely, I really do get all the anxiety about the scans, I went at 8 weeks all good started spotting a couple weeks later had a scan should have been 10+4 but baby had stopped after that scan I had, altho my outcome was that it don't mean will happen to anyone else sending massive :hugs: xx

Have a nother scan booked for 29th scanxiety is so so awful :cry: xx

Another FRER this morning at 14 dpo....I should be celebrating 4 weeks instead I'm in panic mode.

My test is lighter this morning, and after so many losses I've been there before. At 14dpo I expected some better progress.

Anyone else have stalled FRER's here?

progressionfrer12-14.JPG

Another FRER this morning at 14 dpo....I should be celebrating 4 weeks instead I'm in panic mode.

My test is lighter this morning, and after so many losses I've been there before. At 14dpo I expected some better progress.

Anyone else have stalled FRER's here?

View attachment 1113160

The control line is also lighter in the 14 dpo test so hopefully it is just that my dear. For now you are pregnant. I know it's so easy to say but try and relax. No amount of stressing or worrying will cha he the outcome ❤️ sending love x

Awww @Jess0685 I'm hoping all good things for you with your scan!

Thank you so much! <3

Scanxiety is a very real thing. Thinking of you huny and sending all the positive baby dust I can muster x

Thank you so much <3

@Jess0685 i feel you, my anatomy scan is in 8 days and I’m in a state all over again. We get so attached to these sweet babies don’t we. Remember that your friend’s story is not your own. Her experience is devastating- but it has no influence on yours. I have a good feeling about that baby in there <3

Thank you @MrsKatie, Good luck for your scan too! <3

@Jess0685 as @MrsKatie has already said her story is deverstating and it isn't yours lovely, I really do get all the anxiety about the scans, I went at 8 weeks all good started spotting a couple weeks later had a scan should have been 10+4 but baby had stopped after that scan I had, altho my outcome was that it don't mean will happen to anyone else sending massive :hugs: xx

Thank you @tdog, Roll on Tuesday! <3

Good morning! @Jess0685 Didn't take any. But last night's tests where darker. So I'm hanging on hope ;)

If i compare 12dpo and 14 dpo evening there is a clear difference.
Just waiting now going day by day. May retest Monday at 17dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->