• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July/August 2023

How is everyone? Feeling so anxious about my scan today :-(

@Newbie87 Best of luck for today, I have everything crossed for you that everything is absolutely perfect!
I'm okay here, finally feeling a little more human. Thinking of booking another scan just before Christmas x

So sad. Basically looks like things have stopped developing at some point. Going to rescan me next Friday but it’s not looking hopeful. Thank you for letting me join. Best of luck to you all <3

@Newbie87 I'm so so sorry as @sallyhansen76 has said I have literally everything crossed that it was just the way they were scanning you and bean catches up xx

@Newbie87 I'm so sorry you're going through this uncertainty at the moment. I'm really hoping like the others say that it's just needing a minute to catch up or the scanner wasn't a great one.
Either way my thoughts are with you lovely. Please let us know how you get on next Friday and take care of yourself ❤️ xx

@Newbie87 how are you feeling?

Feel like I'm in limbo at the moment, no idea what's going on in there although no bad signs but just feels so long till my next scan still! (10th Jan!)

Is everyone ready for Christmas?

I’ve cancelled Christmas. My mum unexpectedly and suddenly passed away last Wednesday.

I didn’t even get chance to tell her she was going to be a grandma again. :cry:

Because it was so sudden and unexpected, the police are involved with every unexpected death and she remains in the coroners office before they can do a post mortem (could be new year now) and before they can release her body to be laid to rest.

Absolutely devastated. For once, I’m not even thinking about the baby or pregnancy.

Oh I'm so sorry for your loss. This time of year makes it much harder. We lost a family friend last week it was also sudden and unexpected.

I’ve cancelled Christmas. My mum unexpectedly and suddenly passed away last Wednesday.

Because it was so sudden and unexpected, the police are involved with every unexpected death and she remains in the coroners office before they can do a post mortem (could be new year now) and before they can release her body to be laid to rest.

Absolutely devastated. For once, I’m not even thinking about the baby or pregnancy.

I am devastated. Without reason, my life changed in the blink of an eye. I’m really not okay either. People keep saying “if there’s anything I can do”

Yeah - bring her back.

I’m sorry for the loss of your family friend.

@Jess0685 oh my gosh lovely I'm so so sorry and so in tears for you right now I really don't no what to say, there really isn't anyone can say to make you feel any better as it's your mother the person who brought you into this world I'm so deverstated for you:cry: all I want to do right now is jump into the phone and give you a massive cuddle (I no it wouldn't make things better but I'd be there) xxx

@Newbie87 how are you feeling?

Feel like I'm in limbo at the moment, no idea what's going on in there although no bad signs but just feels so long till my next scan still! (10th Jan!)

Is everyone ready for Christmas?

I feel exactly the same as you lovely. This part is horrible waiting for the 12 wk scan. How are you feeling? X

Oh my darling I'm so so sorry for your loss. I know nothing I can say can help but know you're in my thoughts ❤️

@MrsLux I’m so sorry about your friend.
Thank you for asking. I feel very sad. I’ve cried a lot. Still no real bleeding just dis coloured discharge. Feel like my body has failed me twice. Not looking forward to Friday. X

Hey everyone,
I was wondering if I could join this group. I just found out I was pregnant 3 days ago. Waiting on my blood results to come back and my 6 week ultrasound is booked for early January.
It has taken 2 years to get a positive result and I’m so anxious and scared that something will happen.
The doctor has placed my due date as the 26th of August which is also my birthday and it will be an awesome present.

@Miss_chicka :hi: and welcome how have you been feeling? So happy to read after to years you have your long awaited baby that would be a awesome birthday pressie for ya ❤️ xx

@Miss_chicka :hi: and welcome how have you been feeling? So happy to read after to years you have your long awaited baby that would be a awesome birthday pressie for ya ❤️ xx

The last 5 days I have been feeling constant nausea which made me test.
I’ve also had sore boobs and little cramps. This was my test 5 days ago. I was surprised at how dark the line was.

How are you going?

C9D9B4C4-FAE4-4E95-9E98-1E0708AB0509.jpeg

The nausea is grim! And I keep waking for 2hr blocks in the night which isn't fun. I've caved and ordered myself a pregnancy sleeping pillow. How are how? x

I feel exactly the same as you lovely. This part is horrible waiting for the 12 wk scan. How are you feeling? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->