July/August 2023

Good morning! @Jess0685 Didn't take any. But last night's tests where darker. So I'm hanging on hope ;)

If i compare 12dpo and 14 dpo evening there is a clear difference.
Just waiting now going day by day. May retest Monday at 17dpo

I'm glad your tests are looking good! I had trouble with FRER showing good progression once I got to a certain point. They just aren't as good as they used to be. So any progression on them after the tests start getting dark is good :)

Praying for a sticky baby for you! I know the early days are a mind game for sure!

We were in the same due date group with our oldest kiddos :) It's cool we're both pregnant at the same time again! <3

I'm glad your tests are looking good! I had trouble with FRER showing good progression once I got to a certain point. They just aren't as good as they used to be. So any progression on them after the tests start getting dark is good :)

Praying for a sticky baby for you! I know the early days are a mind game for sure!

We were in the same due date group with our oldest kiddos :) It's cool we're both pregnant at the same time again! <3
yes!! I remember you well! Saw you posted in our fb group!
I am excites to be bump buddies again ;)
Your scan is gorgeous

yes!! I remember you well! Saw you posted in our fb group!
I am excites to be bump buddies again ;)
Your scan is gorgeous
I remember cheering each other on in our journals when we were TTC our Jelly Beans ❤️ It’s a shame those are gone now and we can’t look back on them!

Yes I did! It was high time for a Jelly Bean update Thank you! I just wish this little monkey had given us one nice profile pic, but oh well lol! At least he showed the goods :haha: I’m glad we’re bump buddies again too! So cool ❤️

I finally managed to drink a cup of tea this morning without feeling sick! Little wins haha. However, now I’m slightly worried my symptoms are wearing off, but as I’m 9 weeks today, I’m hoping they’re just starting to ease.

How’s everyone else feeling symptom wise?

I finally managed to drink a cup of tea this morning without feeling sick! Little wins haha. However, now I’m slightly worried my symptoms are wearing off, but as I’m 9 weeks today, I’m hoping they’re just starting to ease.

How’s everyone else feeling symptom wise?

My sickness and nausea has massively eased too now I'm 9 weeks so you're not alone. I too freaked out but my boobs are absolutely killing me still and having loads of stretching feelings in my tummy low down as I have before so I think everything is good. I'm feeling my hormones ramping up now too.

I'm counting the days till we get to see them again! So excited! And we're also telling our children Xmas day so wishing the time away so they finally know! ❤️

@jess as the days get closer your like me so excited bit at the same time anxious this first tri makes you like this :hugs: xx

I have round ligament pain already the stretching and sharp pains wow, not moaning as such as I'm so so grateful to be here, I have about 17 days left till my next scan, still waiting on an appointment for the 12 week scan, I've opted to do the tests for downs and stuff, not because I wouldn't love the baby any less just so we can prepare ourselves for the change xx

@jess as the days get closer your like me so excited bit at the same time anxious this first tri makes you like this :hugs: xx

I have round ligament pain already the stretching and sharp pains wow, not moaning as such as I'm so so grateful to be here, I have about 17 days left till my next scan, still waiting on an appointment for the 12 week scan, I've opted to do the tests for downs and stuff, not because I wouldn't love the baby any less just so we can prepare ourselves for the change xx

It’s all so exciting until the last few days before the scan and the panic sets in! I don’t think I’ll ever change.

I understand why you’re doing the tests and absolutely understand the mentality of doing them so you can best prepare yourself <3

Hope the RLP soon leaves you alone, I had a terrible attack of it the other day but thankfully it seems few and far between. X

@Newbie87 oh I hope it's nothing love just hope it's where baby is getting comfy xx

@Jess0685 it seems to be on and off so lucky that way I supose, I'm wanting my scan to hurry up so can just stop being so darn anxious all the time lol xx

@Newbie87 I know that must be super scary. Could also be normal. Keep us posted in any changes. -xxx-

@Jess0685 is today your scan day or tomorrow?

@beclou94 and @angelbump glad your symptoms are easing up :)
I am currently waiting for mine to start. :p Bracing myself as every pregnancy in the past has ended up as HG. lol.

Had my 12 week scan through post 4th Jan :) but I'll be a little over 10 weeks so how that has worked lol xx

Scan dates through today, 12 week not till 10th Jan where I'll be 13+3 shame I have to wait so long!!

Light pinky/browny discharge today :-(

I had this for 2 weeks between 6-8 weeks. I went for blood tests and epu got me an early scan. I hope everything is okay? Pink discharge is usually very normal and common, red blood isn't. Please call someone if you're concerned xx

I had this for 2 weeks between 6-8 weeks. I went for blood tests and epu got me an early scan. I hope everything is okay? Pink discharge is usually very normal and common, red blood isn't. Please call someone if you're concerned xx

Thank you for the reassurance. There hasn’t been a lot so hopefully ok. Just horrible to see it. Also not helping that I’ve had period type pains for weeks now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->