• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July/August 2023

The last 5 days I have been feeling constant nausea which made me test.
I’ve also had sore boobs and little cramps. This was my test 5 days ago. I was surprised at how dark the line was.

How are you going?

View attachment 1113395

Look at that beauty :) xx

I'm not ro bad constant sickness not actually sick but feeling like I could :shrug: and so tired like all the time xx

Thank you ladies, last night was the week angel-versary. I’ve learned that it hurts and hits me harder at night. I miss her so much.

Good luck tomorrow @Newbie87, I am hoping last week they made a mistake. <3

Love and best wishes x

✨ Weird Dreams ✨

A few weeks ago I dreamt my mum gave birth to a baby boy, convinced myself we’re having a baby boy especially based on my symptoms. Sadly, my mum passed away last week rather unexpectedly.

So after feeling confident we’re having a boy, I had the weirdest dream. The ultrasound clinic called and instead of moving my appointment they cancelled it and sent me ear buds. I rang them to ask when’s the next appointment and they said there isn’t one, we’ve sent the ear buds and the delivery driver is just about to deliver them. I looked out the window sure enough to see a delivery driver. So we were like great, now what? We got a really bright torch, shon it through my belly and we saw a little girl.

So who knows what we’re having. 6 ish weeks and we’ll know.

I’d love to hear about your weird dreams too. ⬇️

Oh @Jess0685 I am so sorry for your loss.
I love your dream. If only a light could show us our little beans growing. How less stressful that would be!

The nausea is grim! And I keep waking for 2hr blocks in the night which isn't fun. I've caved and ordered myself a pregnancy sleeping pillow. How are how? x

Sorry you're still feeling nauseous, it's just awful! I'm thankfully over the worst of it now it comes and goes but very sporadically. Suffering with insomnia too too so I can sympathize with you x

@Newbie87 praying that Friday they'll tell you all is okay. I have everything crossed for you and you're in my thoughts ❤️

@Miss_chicka welcome and h&h 9 months. Hope you're doing okay?

AFM I am so ill with flu :sad2:
Right before Christmas and still so much to do! My temp has been so high today and called my midwife to ask advice as I didn't know if it's damaging to baby. Thankfully she said some paracetamol and rest and hydration and all will be fine fingers crossed.

Are you all ready for Xmas? X

@Newbie87 praying that Friday they'll tell you all is okay. I have everything crossed for you and you're in my thoughts ❤️

@Miss_chicka welcome and h&h 9 months. Hope you're doing okay?

AFM I am so ill with flu :sad2:
Right before Christmas and still so much to do! My temp has been so high today and called my midwife to ask advice as I didn't know if it's damaging to baby. Thankfully she said some paracetamol and rest and hydration and all will be fine fingers crossed.

Are you all ready for Xmas? X

I’ve been having some cramps that come and go which makes me even more worried and anxious.

I need to wrap up some presents still and get some last minute fruit and veggies from the shops. How are you going with your Christmas shopping?
Hopefully you feel better by Christmas Day otherwise you wouldn’t feel like doing much

Well ladies I've been so panicky today cramping so badly all day thinking the worse, so I went out just to get a test to ease my mind :shrug: :blush: very happy with that if I'm honest xx

20221223_011233.jpg

I have bits and bobs to wrap up but I think I'm done have my daughters to get (she was 18 yesterday 21st) and just my siblings that's it xx

Oh @tdog what a beauty of a test! hee hee. Did you dilute your pee (hook effect) or not? Very nice!

@angelbump sorry you have the flu, but glad you got some sound advice. Rest up! Hope it passes quickly!

So….. went for my scan this morning and there’s been some growth. Still not looking as expected but progress. Re scanning Thursday.
However, since being home I’ve been bleeding (a lot) How cruel is that! Phoned epu but they’ve said nothing they can do. So upset

So….. went for my scan this morning and there’s been some growth. Still not looking as expected but progress. Re scanning Thursday.
However, since being home I’ve been bleeding (a lot) How cruel is that! Phoned epu but they’ve said nothing they can do. So upset

I have everything crossed for you. X

I’m really sorry I’ve been absent again, bleeding throughout this pregnancy has been so difficult. The anxiety has been crazy. Happy update though, we had our scan today and baby is doing great. Little bug was kicking and flipping around in there. Measuring 11 weeks. I hope everyone is doing as well as can be. X

016063B9-2674-4823-8DE9-D13E985A0A42.jpeg

@Newbie87 so sorry to read that Hope babe is doing good through it all, some women bleed right through there pregnancies and be so healthy xx

@beclou94 awww how wonderful and what an amazing scan pic xx

@Newbie87 I am soo sorry you are bleeding. That extra stress is horrid. I hope though that everything is still ok with little bean. I'm sending all the best.

@beclou94 wow, great update. so glad you got a scan!! Beautiful! Hello baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->