• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July/August 2023

Tired to phone early pregnancy unit this morning apparently I have to be referred by midwife. Which I don’t have yet! So they said doctor will need to refer. Managed to get through and have to wait until this afternoon for a call back! What a long winded stupid process! ](*,)

@Newbie87 wow that is a long winded way fingers crossed they refer you asap xx

They’ve booked me a scan on Friday, feels so long away x

Wounder why that long? Atleastt you have a scan love and they not leaving you weeks to wait how's the bleeding? Xx

Wounder why that long? Atleastt you have a scan love and they not leaving you weeks to wait how's the bleeding? Xx

I don’t know. I was expecting them to do bloods maybe today or tomorrow. Wasn’t expecting a scan. It’s ok, only light. The constant period type craps are horrible though. Thank you for asking x

I’m back from my ultrasound and I have news.

I have AMAZING NEWS!

Our baby (still can’t confirm either way if singleton or not) is still growing and their little heart is still beating.

NOW is the time I have to stop being stupid and worrying. Our little miracle is sticking and sticking well.

Whilst zero sickness is unnerving for me, it’s also another miracle in disguise as I’m usually SO sick.

@Newbie87 I hope the cramping eases for you, cramping could be baby getting all snug xx

@Jess0685 that's amazing news thought they may have been able to see if singleton or not by now, but so glad all is well xx

I still can’t quite believe it you know. I’d worked myself up to receive bad news today, even reasoned with myself that “what will be, will be and even if just 8 weeks, we’d been blessed” and didn’t expect the good news today!
So relieved and will try to relax now.

@Jess0685 Congratulations ❤️ what a beautiful little jelly bean! I really want to book another scan as our next one isn't until Jan 3rd.

@Newbie87 so glad they've booked you a scan. Mine was booked for about a week after I initially called too. I think it's many down to how busy it is. Glad bleeding is still light.

AFM nausea is back last couple of days and feeling poo. The food aversions are still so strong that even the thought of some foods makes me heave!
My boobies are still sooooo sore and hormones are definitely ramping up now. I cannot wait to see our little baby again x

Gosh ladies - what a day! -2°c whilst shopping, three rolls of paper, 1 ½ rolls of cell tape and over 80 presents later and we’re all wrapped and ready. I only needed a few stocking fillers today and I’m glad that’s over with lol.

Silly me thought I’d scaled back this year and I only bought 50 labels. :lol:

Hope you’ve all had a lovely day, and whilst I remember if you’ve got a “one below” near you, they do a lovely mummy elf and daddy elf mugs.

I've done nothing all day my get up and go has got up and gone :shrug: this pregnancy is knocking me out I'm so exhausted all the time, think we just about done it's my oldest girls 18th next week aswell xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->