• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July/August 2023

I did it with 3 of my babies and all of them were right xx

It was wrong with my last, so I’m taking it with a pinch of salt lol, hope you had a good day x

It was wrong with my last, so I’m taking it with a pinch of salt lol, hope you had a good day x

That and the baking soda/powder were right for me some days I think I'm having a boy some days o think I'm having a girl :shrug: as long as baby is healthy dont get me wrong I would love another girl but it is what it is xx

Yea wasn't to bad love was at work 11-6 then spent the evening at my parents with kiddies we doing Xmas lunch boxing day (today as its 1:03am now lol) xx

I’ve literally just been shopping and I forgot the baking soda. :lol:

I did get two cute Christmas outfits (reduced) for next Christmas and baby though. :lol:

I want to go get some outfits but I don't if that makes sense I think because this time in June I had started bleeding then confirmed on scan baby had died at 7 weeks I'm to anxious to get anything, don't get me wrong I've been looking but I think I'm trying to protect myself xx

I want to go get some outfits but I don't if that makes sense I think because this time in June I had started bleeding then confirmed on scan baby had died at 7 weeks I'm to anxious to get anything, don't get me wrong I've been looking but I think I'm trying to protect myself xx

I completely understand. <3

I just did the baking soda test… another boy result. I’m 99.9% convinced it’s a little boy anyway, so I’m not surprised at another boy result. :lol:

Just googled it...lots of fizz which is in line with my suspicions!

Just googled it...lots of fizz which is in line with my suspicions!

You think you’re having a boy too? It is best done with FMU, but I couldn’t wait. I will be re-testing in the morning.

Cabbage water yesterday also said boy.

Bleach also said boy.

The only thing saying girl is the Chinese gender prediction. :lol:

Hahahaha Chinese gender predictor was ALWAYS wrong for me!!

will you ladies be finding out or waiting until birth?

so exciting!!

<3. <3. <3

I want to find out but doing a gender reveal i think, nit sure I just no I want to find out lol xx

Hahahaha Chinese gender predictor was ALWAYS wrong for me!!

will you ladies be finding out or waiting until birth?

so exciting!!

<3. <3. <3

I’ll be finding out in about 5 weeks… I’m also doing a gender reveal for the first time ever. It’s my last ever baby so… might as well. :lol:

Tempted to even do a baby shower, I’ve never done one of those either! :lol:

Hey ladies how are we all doing? I have dam ear infection really bad in one ear and the other is just starting aswell, can't get into gp as it's the holidays and they not open until tomorrow:cry: I'm trying all sorts to relieve it but nothing xx

Aww no @tdog, can you use a hot water bottle to ease the pain? Funnily enough I’ll be ringing doctors at 8am tomorrow but it’s for someone else. I’m trying to make them aware that when this person calls, he has to be a priority and spoken to the same day.

Whether they will or not is another thing…

2 sleeps until my next scan.

Last edited:
@Jess0685 I've been using the heat pads wrapped in a towel to sort of try ease it, just feels like I'm constantly in water :cry: I'm so exhausted from not really sleeping as I don't no where to lay xx

Oh I have 2 more sleeps aswell till I see baba again xx

I'm 100% finding out I'm too impatient!

I trained as a midwife years ago and it wad always nice to deliver a surprise but I'm just not that patient!!

I'm 100% finding out I'm too impatient!

I trained as a midwife years ago and it wad always nice to deliver a surprise but I'm just not that patient!!

That must have been amazing I had 2 surprises my 2nd and last baby as you say to impatient to not so we will be, with the 3rd my oh didn't eat to no but I did no so for ages and ages he didn't no until he got to impatient lmao :rofl: xx

Mind if I join? I'm 8+3 with my 4th and final baby. Estimated due date of Aug 5, but I've always had to be induced early due to blood pressure. I had a scan at 6+5 that showed one babe with a great heartbeat. I don't have another appointment until late January, and I'm so anxious. I'm counting the days until I can use my doppler.

Mind if I join? I'm 8+3 with my 4th and final baby. Estimated due date of Aug 5, but I've always had to be induced early due to blood pressure. I had a scan at 6+5 that showed one babe with a great heartbeat. I don't have another appointment until late January, and I'm so anxious. I'm counting the days until I can use my doppler.

:hi: welcome think these early days are daunting for everyone no matter how many babies you've had still scary I'm with you there :hugs: I'm dying to use mine but don't no if I dare lol, I have a scan Thursday (private) and then the hospital one 4th Jan xx

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!

12 weeks here now, and there’s no way I’m hiding this pregnancy for much longer. :haha:

9D35EC5D-41AB-4D46-AD6E-EDE527393F62.jpeg

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!

12 weeks here now, and there’s no way I’m hiding this pregnancy for much longer. :haha:

View attachment 1113520

What a cute bump! <3

10+3, 3MHz probe on my Doppler, over 300lb :oops:, I can’t quite find mine yet. I can find the placenta and lots of arteries though. :lol:

I have weighed myself today and my total progress is - I’ve lost 1 stone 2 pounds. I’m not trying to lose weight but I am trying to maintain. I’m making healthier eating choices, cut right down on the pop and vastly increased my water intake.
I feel quite proud of myself for that. Since falling pregnant, I’ve lost around 7-8 pounds.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->