• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July/August 2023

Welcome! I've just added you in to the front page

Mind if I join? I'm 8+3 with my 4th and final baby. Estimated due date of Aug 5, but I've always had to be induced early due to blood pressure. I had a scan at 6+5 that showed one babe with a great heartbeat. I don't have another appointment until late January, and I'm so anxious. I'm counting the days until I can use my doppler.

I had a reprieve from the exhaustion but its back with a vengeance!

Has anyone been tempted to buy anything yet? I've been looking at the momcozy s12 pump its £108 in the sale and with a voucher. Total bargain but I can bring myself!

I'm glad you guys had a wonderful holidays.

@Newbie87 I'm soo sorry hun. Did you get any news? An appointment? I'm sending big hugs.

@Jess0685 Cute dog!! :) Can,t wait for your next scan.

@tdog sorry you aren't feeling well! -xxx- were you able to get an appointment today?

@beclou94 beautiful bump!

I love that everyone is doing gender testing. Anyone try Sneak Peak before?

AFM i feel since finding out I was pregnant I feel like I haven't slept properly :rofl: First week, my dog had diarhea and was up every night for a week, multiple times a night. Then my son got bronchitis and spend most nights up coughing. Then work got insane and I lost sleep over horrible HR files. LOL.
This week....my dog is SICK again lol. Jesus lord, have mercy. My hormones are on a rampage.!:rofl:

I had a reprieve from the exhaustion but its back with a vengeance!

Has anyone been tempted to buy anything yet? I've been looking at the momcozy s12 pump its £108 in the sale and with a voucher. Total bargain but I can bring myself!

I've been looking at all the pumps and stuff but tbh I prob won't get it until I'm a bit further on xx

@sallyhansen76 I got paul to ring as I can't hear anything at all, they have tomorrow night at 6:45, so I'm now suffering for atleast 24 hours xx

@sallyhansen76 Going to be rescanned tomorrow to make sure everything has come away :sad1: It’s been a horrible christmas. Thank you for asking x

So far we’ve got about 6 vests, 3 Baby grows, 4 Muslins, 2 dummies (glow in the dark), Christmas jumper and all in one for next Christmas, Blanket and a Haakaa breast pump.

I’ve found an ultrasound clinic that can tell you the gender from 13 weeks, so I’m on an official 20 day countdown. :happydance:

My ears are really really hurting me now just tried to have a nana nap and no good at all :cry: on another note I think I found babies heartbeat left it in same place for long enough hearing the swishing and then heart baby move past xx

That’s a really good sign tdog!
16 hours until my next scan… eeeek.

Omg it totally worked!!!!
Best sound in the world!!!

Thank you so much! I’ve had an incredibly hard day (they did mums post-mortem today and we now know why and how) so this is JUST what I needed! <3

Scan went well. She didn’t get clear photos so I’ve been offered a free re-scan (14th). Confirmed singleton pregnancy. Baby looks like a baby now, proper little arms and legs and gosh - this one’s a wriggler. :dance: That’s partly why she couldn’t get clear photos. :shy:

Good luck @tdog!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->